Gonzogoose Roost
Gonzogoose Roost

Thoughts and Updates of Brant W. Fowler

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Characters - Character #27

Posted by Gonzogoose, Nov 27 2010, 03:11 AM

Latest character is live: http://wp.me/p14Fot-19Q

The only girl (so far) in our wrestling fan group, sporting a Nexus t-shirt (because she thinks Justin Gabriel is SOOO cute!). Yep, our guys get a cool chick to hang out with, had to give them something.

I have completed all my characters for this challenge now, and actually accidentally did an extra one! So 31 characters in 30 days. I'm pretty proud of myself for it, and three webcomic ideas and one comic idea came out it, so I'm pretty pleased with that!

It was fun doing this challenge. It got my mind of things at times, which was a huge stress relief for 20 minutes or so while I worked these up.

The rest of the characters coming over the next few days are all tied to the wrestling fan webcomic idea. At the end of the challenge, I will post the characters in each group all together in separate posts in the forums so you guys can see them. Of course, I will be refining some of them, but I may show them before that, I don't know.

Either way, if you have been following - which I have no clue if you have because nobody leaves me any comments! sad.gif - then thank you for coming along on the ride. I hope you got some enjoyment out of it.

I know I'm not the best artist in the world, and a lot of these have been rough, but it was fun and that's something I needed. I hope that if these webcomic and comic ideas ever come to life you'll follow them, though. I have put a lot of thought and effort into these concepts, believe it or not, and am very excited about them now.

So anyway, three more days to go before we wrap this thing. Check back tomorrow for another update!

Comments

There are no comments on this entry

« Next Oldest · Gonzogoose Roost · Next Newest »