Super Bowl trailers, Captain America, Transformers
Comic Zone UK
post Feb 7 2011, 07:39 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,702

Hi All

Get over to Apple and watch the latest Trailers for Captain America and more. Quicktime Trailers

--------------------
John
Visit Comic Zone UK follow me on Twitter or visit Facebook
Join us at the London Super Comic Con in February
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gonzogoose
post Feb 7 2011, 08:20 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 589

Saw several last night, and ran the Cap one in the spotlight immediately following the game last night, though it was a low quality version. Thanks for the link!

The Cap one looked better than expected and I'm not so worried about that one anymore. I think it's going to be good and respectful.

Thor spot looked good as well.

The Transformers one didn't look any different to me than the previous films so far. I think that was a poor cut of the trailer because it just felt like, here we go, another one. I enjoyed both of the previous films, but I'm just saying, this teaser didn't entice me at all beyond my already willingness to see it.

What exactly is Super 8? It looked interesting, almost an ET feel to it.

Cowboys & Aliens looked pretty good as well, I'm looking forward to that one now.

And being a fan of the Fast and the Furious films (except the Tokyo Drift one), I thought this one looked really good. And with The Rock! yay

I think those are the only ones I've seen so far. Going to be a fun summer movie-wise.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Feb 7 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,427

Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Paul Walker ALL in the new F&F (no not Fantastic Four) flick. Wow. I'll see it just to see them on the screen together.
Story behind Super 8. Steven Speilberg met J.J.Abrams and they hit it off. Speilberg told him he was a fan of his writing and they should do something together. Abrams went home and wrote Super 8. And here we go.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 05:49 PM