Reply to this topicStart new topic
TradingCardAuction.com, new auction site dedicatd to cards
lakcoo
post Mar 18 2011, 02:09 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,634

Since this is the announcement thread. I figure this is the appropriate place for this post. If not, sorry and moderators please remove it.

Hi everyone, I thought I'd share this new site for anyone looking to auction their cards (promo, autographs, sketch cards, etc) Its called the TradingCardsAuction.com also known as TCA . As I mentioned its a new auction site. So obviously it will not get the traffic Ebay gets. But its just an option for people who are looking for another place other than Ebay. I listed one of my cards there to help promote the site. My Iron Man 2 Artist Proof card is up for auction with a starting bid of .99cents with NO RESERVE. The card is pretty detailed and features 5 members of the Avengers (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man and Wasp) You can see the card below:

auction link below:
Iron Man AP auction
TCA features and fees page
Thanks for looking

- Lak

--------------------
- Lak

Check out my website at http://laklim.com
Ask about commissions :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lakcoo
post Mar 23 2011, 12:42 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,634

QUOTE (lakcoo @ Mar 18 2011, 01:09 AM) *
Since this is the announcement thread. I figure this is the appropriate place for this post. If not, sorry and moderators please remove it.

Hi everyone, I thought I'd share this new site for anyone looking to auction their cards (promo, autographs, sketch cards, etc) Its called the TradingCardsAuction.com also known as TCA . As I mentioned its a new auction site. So obviously it will not get the traffic Ebay gets. But its just an option for people who are looking for another place other than Ebay. I listed one of my cards there to help promote the site. My Iron Man 2 Artist Proof card is up for auction with a starting bid of .99cents with NO RESERVE. The card is pretty detailed and features 5 members of the Avengers (Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Giant Man and Wasp) You can see the card below:

auction link below:
Iron Man AP auction
TCA features and fees page
Thanks for looking

- Lak

less than 15hrs for this auction to end. Still great opportunity to get this detailed card for a great deal

- Lak

--------------------
- Lak

Check out my website at http://laklim.com
Ask about commissions :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 03:35 PM