Reply to this topicStart new topic
Learn more about Assembly
ChuckMoore
post Jan 4 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #1

Site Creator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Assembly is a limited series being developed presently by writer Peter G. and penciler Dwayne Biddix. Look for updates about this project soon!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hard Way Studios
post Dec 8 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,473

The title of this project has officially changed from Assembly to The Supremacy! Atomic Pop Art Entertainment is the official Publisher and we are very excited to be working with them on this! Keep an eye here and www.hardwaystudios.com for more info on this book!

-Chris

NOT ALL HEROES ARE GOOD GUYS

QUOTE (ChuckMoore @ Jan 4 2008, 05:12 PM) *

Assembly is a limited series being developed presently by writer Peter G. and penciler Dwayne Biddix. Look for updates about this project soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
khicks
post Feb 5 2009, 07:30 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,843

Hey Peter & Dwayne, I am eagerly awaiting The Supremacy, it looks like it will be right up my alley. Great concept and very nice artwork too. I still hope you decide to do something with the name Assembly, I like it a lot as well - Or you could always give it to me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hard Way Studios
post Feb 7 2009, 01:34 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Hey man, thanks for your interest in this book! It is scheduled for a shelf date in May of 2009! Starting VERY soon, as early as Monday (Feb. 9th) we will start solicitation to comic stores! There will be a place on our site and www.atomicpopart.net to download an order form and take to your retailer to place an order for it for you!! We are very excited to get this book out and see what you all, the fans think of it!

As far as the title goes, the reason we didn't use it is because of the closeness to another title of that sort. So, we don't own that title. If you wanted to take the chance and use it that is your call, we just weren't comfortable using it. In any case, thanks again and we look forward to seeing what you think about the book! Did you read the review over at Jazmaonline?

QUOTE (khicks @ Feb 5 2009, 08:30 PM) *
Hey Peter & Dwayne, I am eagerly awaiting The Supremacy, it looks like it will be right up my alley. Great concept and very nice artwork too. I still hope you decide to do something with the name Assembly, I like it a lot as well - Or you could always give it to me smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
khicks
post Feb 7 2009, 11:59 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,843

I was kidding about the title thing (mostly) and I did check out Jazmaonline. I would like to know if I could place some of your promos at some of the shops in my area. If you have anything, I could print them out and drop them off along with some of your solicitation forms. I wish you guys the very best and look forward to checking out the book.

+Quote Post
Hard Way Studios
post Feb 7 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Very soon we will have the orders forms for both you and your store and of course the website will be up where your store(s) can place orders online as well. As for promo stuff, if you will get me the addresses or phone numbers of the stores I would love to mail some promo stuff to them if they want it! I think we will have a section on the website where stores can get shelf talkers and what not very soon as well but it seems most stores want to be mailed the stuff personally. That work?

QUOTE (khicks @ Feb 7 2009, 12:59 PM) *
I was kidding about the title thing (mostly) and I did check out Jazmaonline. I would like to know if I could place some of your promos at some of the shops in my area. If you have anything, I could print them out and drop them off along with some of your solicitation forms. I wish you guys the very best and look forward to checking out the book.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 03:06 PM