4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dillon
Ron Fortier
post Jun 5 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

Well deserved Derrick. Every word of it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Jun 6 2011, 08:38 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,804

High above a deadly gorge on a breaking rope bridge, Dillon and Chew Mi have their final fatal showdown! It's Chapter Fifteen of "Dillon and The Voice of Odin"!

Chapter Fifteen

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Jun 13 2011, 09:03 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Dillon has had to overcome a lot of foes in his quest to find Odin and there's only two more now standing between him and the hideous fiend terrorizing the world! Can Dillon defeat the Gynt brothers before it's too late? Find out in Chapter Sixteen of "Dillon and The Voice of Odin"!

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Jun 17 2011, 01:36 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

And Now, Behind The Scenes: "Dillon And The Judas Chalice"

+Quote Post
novaburst
post Jun 17 2011, 02:03 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,875

QUOTE (Derrick @ Jun 17 2011, 03:36 PM) *

This sounds very cool Derrick! The idea behind the Chalice is intriguing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Jun 20 2011, 09:39 AM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Dillon and Odin meet face to face at last and the fate of the world will be decided once and for all! No matter how you think Chapter Seventeen of "Dillon and The Voice of Odin" is going to end, you're wrong!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Jun 27 2011, 08:34 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

With Odin's secret South American base about to self-destruct, Dillon has only minutes to pull off his most daring escape yet! That's right, it's Chapter Eighteen of "Dillon and The Voice of Odin"!

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Jul 4 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

It may be the last chapter but that doesn't mean the excitement or adventure stops! To find out what I mean you'll have to read "Dillon and The Voice of Odin: The Conclusion"!

Dillon And The Voice of Odin: The Conclusion"

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Jul 14 2011, 12:16 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

At last you get a chance to see the finished cover of the upcoming FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON The artwork is courtesy of Anthony Castrillo while the lettering and design work was done by the extraordinarily talented Damon Orrell. You need to bounce on over to his website
http://www.damonorrell.com and check out all his other goodness. And keep watching for further news on the release date of the book and no, it's not too early to start saving your milk money to get your copy. Trust me when I say that it'll be worth it.

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Jul 23 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Available as a E-book from Smashwords

When old enemies and an emissary from a far country rudely interrupt Dillon's vacation, he discovers that an old friend has managed to embroil him in a brewing civil war of the island nation of Xonira. The Lord Chancellor of Xonira figures he can unite the enemy factions if he recovers the ancient artifact called the Golden Bell and so he hires Dillon and Eli to recover it from the haunted vaults of the sealed Blagdasen Citadel. But what good can come from unearthing an artifact forged in blood? And what of the ancient forces of evil guarding it? The author of The Nuclear Suitcase, Joel Jenkins, describes Dillon and the Legend of the Golden Bell as "James Bond meets Cthulhu" and you'll want to check out this heady mixture of the spy thriller and horror genres.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/38931

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Aug 14 2011, 08:52 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Casting Call #1
http://dillon-dlferguson.blogspot.com/2011...l-1-dillon.html

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Aug 18 2011, 08:26 AM
Post #32

Advanced Member

I hope you’ve been saving up your milk money for next month because that’s when FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON will at last be available from Pulpwork Press. The exact date will be announced soon. But in the meantime, here’s something for you to look forward to. A little something to sweeten the deal, so to speak.

First, some history: back in 2005, those of us who were writing for FRONTIER got the bright idea to produce a comic book: FRONTIER PUBLISHING PRESENTS. And after a lot of hard work and sleepless nights, the first and only issue was published. And in that comic book were some fine stories produced by;

Trevor Carrington
Shelton Bryant
Mike McGee
Tamas Jakab
Michael Exner III

Gentlemen all!

FRONTIER PUBLISHING PRESENTS #1 also had as the lead story a 10 page story scripted by Russ Anderson, based on a story written by Yours Truly and masterfully illustrated by Alex Kosakowski; “Dillon and The Escape From Tosegio” The original prose story is included in FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON.

But I wanted to give folks a chance to read the comic book story as there’s no way to buy a copy now. I’ve got about a dozen issues of FRONTIER PUBLISHING PRESENTS and quite honestly, I don’t want to part with them. But occasionally I do get emails from Dillon fans who want to read the story and I don’t blame ‘em. It’s a good one. Russ and Alex did a helluva job.

So here’s what I did: I scanned the 10 page story and here’s my offer plain and simple: you buy a copy of FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON and email me proof of purchase (DerrickFerguson1@aol.com) and in return, I send you the illustrated “Dillon and The Escape From Tosegio.” Sounds fair to you?

And naturally I expect that you want a look at what you’re going to be getting so here’s a preview: the first two pages of “Dillon and The Escape From Tosegio”

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Sep 8 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Garrison James has written a comprehensive overview of Dillon's origins in his "Pulp Magnet" column over at NEW PULP. Check it out: http://www.newpulpfiction.com/2011/09/dillon.html

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Sep 20 2011, 05:53 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Apologies for the delay but thanks to the hard work put in behind the scenes by Joel Jenkins, FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON should be listed at Amazon in the next couple of days. Apparently there was some kinda glitch on their end and Joel, with the assistance of their support got it resolved. Thanks for your patience, guys.

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Sep 26 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

A lost city in the Cambodian jungles run by a pint-sized tyrant wearing a gem-encrusted belt buckle. Beautiful women who lure Dillon and his rival, rock musician Sly Gantlet, into a clash of alpha males and a deadly set-up. A beautiful queen and a backstabbing friend. A quest for an evil artifact linked to the betrayer of Christ. FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON includes four hard to find and never before seen stories ripped from the life of global adventurer Dillon! Ordering information can be found at Amazon.com or Pulpwork Press.

And remember that with proof of purchase of FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON you'll also get the 10 page illustrated "Dillon And The Escape From Tosegio" Details can be found here: http://dillon-dlferguson.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
Percival Constan...
post Oct 7 2011, 10:14 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20,085

QUOTE (cougar18 @ May 31 2011, 09:04 AM) *
Who's the colourist, because they bring it all together in the final image. I only ask because a good colourist can make this piece, and a bad colourist could kill it.

And this colourist brings the piece all together.

Ron and Tommy are correct, I did color the piece. Thanks for the kind words. I did this as kind of a practice since I'm just starting to learn about coloring and thought Derrick would like to take a look at it. Never thought he would have deemed it good enough to show to other people! Thanks for the kind words on it, though.

Although my nickname's Perry. When I hear Percy, I look behind me to see if my father's standing there. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Percival Constantine: Oct 7 2011, 10:15 AM

--------------------
NOVELS
SoulQuest
Dragon Kings of the Orient
Outlaw Blues
The Lost Continent
Love & Bullets
Chasing The Dragon
Fallen

PercivalConstantine.com

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Nov 3 2011, 02:00 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Starting today and continuing through the holiday season the prices on the first two Dillon adventures available as ebooks have been dropped so that you and your friends can take advantage and get in on the pulse pounding excitement!

First of all, DILLON AND THE LEGEND OF THE GOLDEN BELL is now $1.99! That's right, a measly buck ninety-nine!

Second and even more amazing is that the first fantastic Dillon adventure, DILLON AND THE VOICE OF ODIN is now FREE.

Yeah, you read that right. The ebook of DILLON AND THE VOICE OF ODIN is now FREE.

Just follow this handy dandy link https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/40282 to get to Smashwords where you can download them both for your Kindle or Nook or whatever. Read and enjoy! Now get outta here and let me get back to work.

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Nov 16 2011, 11:37 AM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Bounce on over there now to vote for your favorite Dillon adventure in the brand spankin' new poll!
http://dillon-dlferguson.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Feb 8 2012, 10:05 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

It's My Birthday..but you guys are the ones who get the present. For one day only, February 8th, you can get an original Dillon adventure for free. That's right, I said free and I meant free. The background behind DILLON AND THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS can be found here http://dillon-dlferguson.blogspot.com/2012...or-does-it.html and it'll explain why you're getting a Christmas story in February.

Or you could just skip all that yakkity yak and bounce on over to Smashwords and just download the story for your Kindle, your Nook, your computer, your whatever. You can find it here https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/128904

I did mention it was free, right?

+Quote Post
Derrick
post Mar 14 2012, 10:58 AM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Last day to vote over at the DILLON blog for your favorite FOUR BULLETS FOR DILLON story.

"Dillon and The Bad Ass Belt Buckle" is neck and neck with "Dillon and The Judas Chalice" with 3 votes apiece. "Dead Beat In La Esca" has 1 vote while "Dillon and The Escape From Tosegio" has none.

While you do that, I'm going back to work on DILLON AND THE PIRATES OF XONIRA which is up to 74,775 words now. After I get through with this battle between Dillon's submarine, the Morgan Adams and the heavily armed warship of Clem Fabbozzi, it's all wrap-up from then on.

http://dillon-dlferguson.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 05:22 AM