IPB
MORE @ COMIC RELATED: NEWS COLUMNS REVIEWS PODCASTS BLOGS

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Fans What-if or Elseworlds, How you would do a comic that hasn't been done!
ART BOWSHIER
post Aug 14 2011, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,991

Take a misused or underused character and do it right. no elaborate stuff. a three hundred word synopsis would do.

I would have Mr. MYXLPYX and BatMite visit the Bizzaro home world where they are subjected to their own Bizzaros.
It could be a nice one shot. Lots of humor and sight gags.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Gonzogoose
post Aug 15 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 589

I think a Victorian era, Steampunk Fantastic Four story would be pretty cool. A Steampunk Doctor Doom. I guess we got some of that in 1602, but a more focused story with Waid writing it would be awesome I think.

On the DC side, either a Medieval Green Arrow story with Dinah as the fair maiden type who can hold her own, or Roman Gladiator story featuring various characters engaged in super combat. Simple, but fun.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cougar18
post Aug 15 2011, 05:11 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,981

QUOTE (Gonzogoose @ Aug 15 2011, 12:24 AM) *
I think a Victorian era, Steampunk Fantastic Four story would be pretty cool. A Steampunk Doctor Doom. I guess we got some of that in 1602, but a more focused story with Waid writing it would be awesome I think.

On the DC side, either a Medieval Green Arrow story with Dinah as the fair maiden type who can hold her own, or Roman Gladiator story featuring various characters engaged in super combat. Simple, but fun.

We sort of had a Steampunk Iron Man a few years back, Iron Man Noir. So I cannot say that.

So I am going to go with...The Spectre as a highway man, like Dick Turpin. Except he is a highway man by night, member of her majesty's finest by day. In many ways, I would imagine the character of the Spectre as similar to that movie 'Dr Syn alias The Scarecrow' starring Patrick McGoohan, only with more of a supernatural element.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 03:22 PM