Reply to this topicStart new topic
Green Hornet Casefiles Now Available
Bobby Nash: Writ...
post Aug 19 2011, 07:36 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,445

The Green Hornet Casefiles from Moonstone Books is now available at http://moonstonebooks.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=29.

You can learn more about The Green Hornet Casefiles and view cover art at www.bobbynash.com and http://moonstonebooks.com.

Look for them in your favorite bookstore and on-line retailer as well in a few days.

The Green Hornet Casefiles SC
Item #: gh2s
Price/ea: $18.95
336pgs, b/w, Squarebound, 6x9, sc $18.95

The Green Hornet Casefiles HC
Item #: GH2hc
Price/ea: $43.95
336pgs, b/w, Squarebound, 6x9, Ltd Ed HC $43.95

The Green Hornet Casefiles

Edited by Joe Gentile and Win Scott Eckert

Written by: Joe McKinney, Jim Mullaney, John Everson, Paul D. Storrie, Eric Fein, Vito Delsante, Win Scott Eckert, Dan Wickline, Paul Kupperberg, Howard Hopkins, Bobby Nash, Arthur A. Lyon, Bradley Sinor, Matthew Baugh, F.J. Desanto, David Boop, Micheal Uslan, Joe Gentile, Tim Lasiuta, Rafael Nieves

Covers by Ruben Procopio and Michael Kaluta

The long-awaited return of the Green Hornet & Kato and their rolling arsenal the Black Beauty!

Back again with all-new stories!

Moonstone is proud to present The Green Hornet Casefiles, our second anthology featuring all-new, original crime fiction tales of the man who hunts the biggest of all game, public enemies that even the FBI cant reach!

Its the mid 1960s, the political climate is shaky, theres civil unrest, freedom and equality issues erupt everywhere from film to music to out in the streets.

On police records, the Green Hornet is actually a wanted criminal, a master manipulator, a crime boss who has his fingers in every pie. In reality, The Green Hornet is actually Britt Reid, owner-publisher of the Daily Sentinel. Alongside him rides his partner Kato, who is not only is a martial artist of unsurpassed prowess, but a skilled driver, and educated engineer as well. Their goal is to destroy crime from within by posing as criminals themselves!

The Matthew Baugh story, the Win Scott Eckert story, and the Howard Hopkins stories are sequels to their stories in the first volume!

Bobby's story is called A Thing Of Beauty. Sanford Biggs is a collector of the rarest items. After seeing The Green Hornet and Kato in action, he spots the next rare gem for his collection. He wants The Black Beauty and will do anything to possess it.

You can learn more about The Green Hornet Casefiles and view cover art at www.bobbynash.com and http://moonstonebooks.com.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Aug 19 2011, 08:32 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,427

Oh yeah, and there's introduction by this guy name Fortier. Anyone here ever heard of him? wink.gif

+Quote Post
post Aug 19 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Ron Fortier @ Aug 19 2011, 09:32 PM) *
Oh yeah, and there's introduction by this guy name Fortier. Anyone here ever heard of him? wink.gif

Oh yeah. That guy. Whatever happened to him, eh? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mark Ellis
post Aug 22 2011, 08:27 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,619

QUOTE (Bobby Nash: Writer @ Large @ Aug 19 2011, 10:46 PM) *

I think I heerd him on the rad-ee-o a couple of weeks back...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mike Bullock
post Aug 22 2011, 03:21 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,876

QUOTE (Bobby Nash: Writer @ Large @ Aug 19 2011, 08:46 PM) *

I heard he died... but it turned out he just moved to the Rockies. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Aug 22 2011, 04:28 PM
Post #6

Hahahahahaha.....some folks think its the same thing, Mike. And Mark, if you are referring to my co-hosting chores on both Zone 4 and Pulped, I've never had so much fun. The internet is so cool.
Anyways, all, writing this intro was an honor and allowed me to relive some very cool memories of my run on this character back when I chronicled his adventures for Now Comics.

This post has been edited by Ron Fortier: Aug 23 2011, 07:14 AM

+Quote Post
Barry Reese
post Aug 23 2011, 06:40 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 19,919

Yeah and I think a hack named Barry Reese is supposed to be in there, too.

+Quote Post
post Aug 23 2011, 10:31 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Barry Reese @ Aug 23 2011, 07:40 AM) *
Yeah and I think a hack named Barry Reese is supposed to be in there, too.

Cool.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Aug 24 2011, 01:24 PM
Post #9

And while we are all celebrating the release...and SHIPPING of this second Green Hornet volume, I'm feeling very, very good about having finished and turned in my story for the third volume. Though, Lord knows when that one will be out. Hahahahahah. Moonstone had a contract to do five all total. Man, that's a whole lot of great GH adventures. Thank you Moonstone and Mr. Joe Gentile.

+Quote Post
post Aug 25 2011, 09:28 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Ron Fortier @ Aug 24 2011, 02:24 PM) *
And while we are all celebrating the release...and SHIPPING of this second Green Hornet volume, I'm feeling very, very good about having finished and turned in my story for the third volume. Though, Lord knows when that one will be out. Hahahahahah. Moonstone had a contract to do five all total. Man, that's a whole lot of great GH adventures. Thank you Moonstone and Mr. Joe Gentile.

I haven't started my story for volume 3 yet, but my plot was approved. It has been a thrill for me to write these classic characters. I almost giggled the first time I wrote, "Let's roll, Kato."

Bobby

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 05:45 PM