IPB
MORE @ RED HANDED STUDIOS: HOME ABOUT FALLEN JUSTICE GALLERY

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dynagirl now available for Digital Download!
Cary
post Aug 24 2011, 06:05 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,957

So I finally got around to adding the digital download section to the Dynagirl website that I've been intending to do for ages now! woo! So now you can have a PDF of each issue, plus get access to all sorts of other cool stuff once we get it all up! Check out the store for more details!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cougar18
post Aug 24 2011, 12:35 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,981

QUOTE (Cary @ Aug 24 2011, 07:05 AM) *
So I finally got around to adding the digital download section to the Dynagirl website that I've been intending to do for ages now! woo! So now you can have a PDF of each issue, plus get access to all sorts of other cool stuff once we get it all up! Check out the store for more details!

Sweet. Congrats Cary, really glad to hear this. I'm one of those folks who believe whole heartedly in the benefits of comics going digital. Just like music, where one can buy the physical CD, or go to itunes and buy the digital copy as a series of mp3's.
The purist will want the physical copy for their collection, the hobbyist will want the digital copy to listen to, or in this case, read.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Aug 24 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,957

QUOTE (cougar18 @ Aug 24 2011, 01:35 PM) *
Sweet. Congrats Cary, really glad to hear this. I'm one of those folks who believe whole heartedly in the benefits of comics going digital. Just like music, where one can buy the physical CD, or go to itunes and buy the digital copy as a series of mp3's.
The purist will want the physical copy for their collection, the hobbyist will want the digital copy to listen to, or in this case, read.

Thanks man! I'm working on getting the whole RHS library up as well, including the Fallen Justice books, but it's baby steps at this point. We'll also be offering original art, pages from the books, and all sorts of cool stuff eventually, once I get my feet under me good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
novaburst
post Aug 25 2011, 08:59 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,875

QUOTE (Cary @ Aug 25 2011, 01:56 AM) *
Thanks man! I'm working on getting the whole RHS library up as well, including the Fallen Justice books, but it's baby steps at this point. We'll also be offering original art, pages from the books, and all sorts of cool stuff eventually, once I get my feet under me good.

I'm glad to see this!
Keep up the great work Cary!
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 10:00 PM