Reply to this topicStart new topic
Selling Some Comics
Lisa Moore
post Nov 6 2011, 12:19 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,037

Hey Guys, I'm doing some collection clean up. smile.gif Getting rid of a few things. Mostly things that I'm pretty certain I'll not read again. Some are comic issues that I'm going to buy in trade paperback form instead so I'm getting rid of the singles. Figured I'd offer them up here first to see if anyone is interested in any of them. If not I'll list them on ebay in the next few weeks. Took some quick pictures.

So here are the trades I have available. First up Strangers in Paradise the complete pocket book collection. They've been read a few times but all the books are in pretty good shape. It's just one of those series that I'll probably only read once. It looks darn good on my bookshelf but that doesn't seem like a good enough reason to hold on to them. lol

Next up a collection of Ultimate X-Men trades. I believe it collects the first 45 issues.

The Justice Society Returns trade.

Finally a hard cover of the Pride of Baghdad by Brian K. Vaughan.

Next up the single issues. I've found that I much prefer reading comics in trades so I'm clearing out my singles... not that I had a huge amount but you know. heh So it's a total of 29 issues of runaways and 11 issues of green arrow/black canary.

So I'm not sure what to ask for all this stuff, so if your at all interested in anything just send me an email with an offer or something. smile.gif My email: lisa@just-flats.net

This post has been edited by Lisa Moore: Nov 6 2011, 12:54 AM

--------------------
-- Lisa
www.hueville.net

E-mail: lisa@just-flats.net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 02:29 PM