Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Mr.Jigsaw Contest!
Ron Fortier
post Dec 3 2011, 06:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

As most of you know, I am a co-host of the CR family podcast. ZONE 4 with Brant Fowler & Gordon Dymowski. If you aren't listening in every Friday night, shame on you. Really, we need all the support we can get. tongue.gif And to that end we've started a new contest wherein the winner will get to see him or herself drawn as a character in a future issue of my comic series, MR.JIGSAW MAN OF A THOUSAND PARTS.

Here is how to enter. Simply complete this sentence. "I like listening to Zone 4 because..."
Be original, be funny, long short, whatever. Send your entries to Brant Fowler here at Comic Related. Over the next few months we'll read these entries during our podcast. At the end of Jan, we will put all the names of those people who sent in an entry and draw a winner at random.

I'll then contact that person and we'll go about getting digital pictures of them to share with artist Gary Kato. Then that lucky person will be written into a new Jiggy story as themselves (part in a fictional role) in a new story that will appear in the very next issue of Mr. Jigsaw.

So what are you waiting for? You could be in a Funny Book!

This post has been edited by Ron Fortier: Dec 3 2011, 06:53 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post May 18 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

As everyone knows by now, our own Lisa Moore, colorist supreme, won the Mr.Jigsaw guest contest. That issue, #10 is now at the printers and here's a sneak peek at Lisa being introduced in the tale called A HELPING HAND.

This post has been edited by Ron Fortier: May 24 2012, 10:56 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:56 AM