Reply to this topicStart new topic
John Carter (Movie), Trailer up at IMDB
ART BOWSHIER
post Dec 3 2011, 09:00 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,991

When they made AVATAR I knew that A PRINCESS OF MARS could be made, no sweat.....the trailer looks good to me. The Tharks and Warhoons look a little thin to me but, I can accept them! I have loved these stories since I was twelve and have for 40 years.....Every promise and stagger in the filmaking process haunted me. I want to see Dejah Thoris and the city of Helium on the world of Barsoom. I want to see the pirates of Mars in their flying boats high above the dead sea bottoms. Great battles of sword, sinew and radium rifles. I want to look through the steel grey eyes of a man that's always been..... one that has rarely lost a fight on earth or Mars I want to see the valley Dor and the river ISIS! Banths, Great white apes, the atmosphere factory, and all the stories I devoured as a kid.....OMG!

I am 53 and More excited about this than any comic book movie. I have a grown daughter whose middle name is DEJAH!!!!!!
I liked the Crappy movie the showed om SyFy. If they change the story for the movie, I can accept it as long as it is decent and full of action. This may be the next franchise movie series like POTC! Cross your fingers and hope they don't screw it up!!!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 01:33 AM