Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
And Then There Were Six..........
G-Man
post Jan 20 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

That's right my SIXTH grandchild was born this past Wednesday night at 9:31 p.m.

Azaria Joyce Combs is latest addition to our growing collection of grandchildren and so far my grandson (Jorden) is outnumbered 5 to1 by the girls!!!!

Ellie and I have four children (together). She has two daughters and one son from her first marriage and of course my ex-wife and I had one daughter (one of the few things in my life I did right). So far only Ellie's girls has had children (three each and both are now done)

Raichal and Ellie's son (Jay) do not have any children yet.....and guys .....THERE'S NO RUSH.....but once they decide to work on having families of their own.....who knows how many ankle biters we'll end up with!!!

Just kidding, love the grand-kids........they're a blast and although their parents are my step-children....in these kid's eyes I'm 100% Pap-paw Bill.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Jan 20 2012, 10:32 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,427

Aha, you've tied me at long last, Bill. Our six are -

Kristi 19
Chelsea 17
Cora 17
Alex 15
Taryn 10
Logan 6

Two boys to four girls. I suppose we could have more but at this juncture that seems doubtful. So congrads and welcome to the 6 Grand Kids Club, delighted to have you as a new member.

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Jan 21 2012, 08:31 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,660

Yet another thing we have in common . But to be honest I wouldn't have thought we would met on common ground here, a little surprising.

And scary. You've been a grandpa for 19 years....in my case 6 years. By the time I'm a grandpa for 19 years I may have 19 grand-kids!

Here's my line up. ( so far)

Payton-6
Jorden-4
Gwen-3
Molanna-3
McKenzie-2
Azaria-4 days old.....

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 06:57 AM