Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
That's Life
G-Man
post Jan 24 2012, 08:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

For those of you who followed the Life In Four Colors column that usually sees print here on the Comic Related website the last Friday of each month....I hate to say this but due to the ever increasing demands on my time (due to a very successful local art studio....I can't complain about that)....I am again bringing the column to a close.

The column was originally stopped a year or so ago with column # 36. Late last year with some encouragement from a few of you I attempted to revive the column....it worked for three months in which time I wrote what I thought was three very good columns. My favorite being the one about Captain Marvel.

But I missed the the last Friday in December and it looked like there was no way I was going to find time to type up a column before the last Friday in January 2012. I mean beside the typing there's the pursuit of the perfect pictures to go along with the story and all in all it took me about three to six hours to do a LIFC column.

Right now finding those three to six hours each month has become very difficult. Almost impossible. A day job, an ever growing family, and a very busy comic creating venture chips away at a lot of free time.

So where does this leave LIFC? Good question. ESPECIALLY seeing how the last column (#39) was the fist of a two part column. Is there ever going to be a second part?

Yes.

But not the way that you may expect.

Big news about LIFC is coming VERY SOON.....as TWO proud Comic Related traditions join forces in a brand new way.

More NEXT WEEK.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 1 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

I can "officially" announce that LIFC goes AUDIO!!!!!

That's right, check out the Related Re-Cap #301 for the first audio segment of LIFC....and let me know what you thought!

http://comicrelated.com/news/14971/the-related-recap-301

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 10:40 AM