Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
RaynMan # 53
G-Man
post Feb 1 2012, 07:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

As posted in the blog section of the RaynMan Podcast site....what? You haven't checked it out yet.....???
Why not?

Here's a look at my latest blog over there....drop by and share some comments about the show!

"I found myself planning the 53rd episode of RaynMan by myself with no help from Frank or Brant. The first time this has ever happened in going on three years now.

So when you tune into the show next Monday night you will be hearing the very first all G-MAN episode of the show....EVER!!!!! Frank and Brant is still there but the skeleton of the show was put to together by just one guy..........ME!!!!

This experience started something....episode #54 will be put together entirely by Frank with no help from Brant and I (God help us all) and episode # 55 will be 100% Gonzogoose!

What can you look forward to this coming episode, Monday Feb. 6th???

Well....how about

KISS, Steve Tyler, The Super Bowl, Zone 4 # 150, Gordon Dymoski, Cary Kelley, Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Edward, Jacob, Dolly Parton, Thanos, Kate Beckinsale's underwear, Dan Con, Gem City Con, Geek Street #5, A WHOLE BUNCH OF TWILIGHT STAR including STAR CON III, Megadeth vs. Metallica, Daredevil, and Halle Berry....topless.

And some other stuff.

Tune in...you'll be glad you did!"

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 04:19 AM