Reply to this topicStart new topic
CR Suggestion Box
Gonzogoose
post Feb 24 2012, 12:26 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 589

We're always trying to improve what we do on Comic Related and are constantly thinking of ways to increase reader enjoyment and involvement.

So with that in mind, we're taking it to you, the CR community to hear your thoughts on what you'd like to see on CR.

Post below with any thoughts, suggestions, ideas, etc. on what you think would make CR even better.

More columns, interviews, articles? Videos, blogs, webcomics? You name it, we'll consider it.

I can't promise we'll use all your ideas, and I can't make any claims on how fast we'll implement ones we do use. But we are listening. After all, without all of you coming to CR every day we wouldn't have anyone to share our content with.

If you'd rather not post publicly, you can email us at suggestions @ comicrelated.com

Thanks!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Feb 24 2012, 01:22 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

I really love the interviews with various creators and the reviews of independent comic I most like have never heard of before. Would love to see more of these. And I think CR already does a great job on news coverage. Why I stop here at six or seven times a day.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:37 PM