Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jack The Rabbit #2
G-Man
post Apr 7 2012, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

Here's a look at the new cover for the book featuring new logo by Brant Fowler.......Lisa Moore colored this and Joe Pruitt inked my pencils.

Issue #2 is the second in the three issue limited series and we're still hoping to get this book out this month.

Never before published story and art by myself (including four brand new pages of art), pin up by Oscar Pena, and a sketch by Victor Dandridge!!! Plus other goodies!!!

Lettered by George Warner.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Apr 14 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #2

Jack The Rabbit pin up by Oscar Pena that will be appearing in Jack The Rabbit #2....this is the second issue of Jack The Rabbit that Oscar has done a pin up for.....and I hope I get him one more time for the third and final issue of this limited series due out later this year....with myself, Liam Webb, and George Warner tied to the book as the creative team.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Sep 2 2012, 12:16 AM
Post #3

This is a pin up page from Jack The Rabbit #2. The last few pages of the book is being lettered by George Warner and the book should be available at Star Con III at Pack Rat Comics , Saturday Oct. 6th.

There will be a huge Jack The Rabbit push at Star Con this year.....as mentioned issue #2 debuts at the show, issue #1 will be available again, the first time since selling out during FREE COMIC BOOK DAY.

The above art is currently being colored by Lisa Moore and will be available as print at Star Con.....there will be five Jack The Rabbit prints available that day....

Two prints illustrated and colored by Oscar Pena
One print illustrated by me....and colored by Lisa Moore
One print illustrated by me and Joe Pruitt and colored by Lisa
One print illustrated and colored by Olivier Raymond.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 08:28 AM