Reply to this topicStart new topic
2nd Live RaynMan Video
G-Man
post Apr 17 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

The SECOND live video recording of The RaynMan Power Hour takes place Saturday April 28th!!!!

Immediately after the Twilight Star book signing at the Bookery Fantasy in Fairborn Ohio featuring Frank and myself.....we will be recording a live episode of RaynMan...just like we did at Champion City last year...to later air on our sister site. Underground Video Network!!!!
16 West Main Street Fairborn, OH 45324
(937) 879-1408

Twilight Star Book Signing
1:00-5:00 p.m
RaynMan podcast....recorded live and on video after 5:00

And remember-this is RAYNMAN.....not Geek Street....audience partipation is PG-13

Audio from the show will later be posted on the Comic Related website as a regular episode of the show.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gonzogoose
post Apr 18 2012, 08:38 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 589

Live Raynmans are apparently the bane of my existence. To hear Bill talk, I'd be showing up at The Bookery to blow the thing up! lol

Seriously though, have a great show, guys, I'm sure it will be a blast to see and/or listen to after the fact. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Apr 28 2012, 06:48 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,660

Don't forget to come and see me and Frank Donald Raynor at The Bookery Fantasy today in Fairborn Ohio. The Bookery is located at 16 West Main Street in Fairborn.

We'll be there from 1:00-5:00 promoting all the cool books Twilight Star Studios have to offer (working on 50 books in less than three years!-Hell Yeah!!!)

Books like Cygann by Stacy Gaston, Prodigy, Jack The Rabbit, Tales From The 'Fie...ld, Pandemonium Spotlight, Necrotrancer (featuring art by James Hill ), and Un-Naturals: Creatures Of The Night.....just to name a few.

And remember the first person that buys a book that Frank worked on gets a FREE box of Fruity Pebbles!

Richard Katterjohn from U.V.N. will be there shooting video as we meet and talk with the coolest indie comic fans in the world.

After the signing Richard Katterjohn will be sticking around as we record a LIVE episode of The RaynMan Power Hour podcast!!!

We should start filming this about 5:30 and we want as many people as we can get to be involved.

We'll be talking some COMIC BOOK HEADLINES.....share what one person thinks about comic book writers in general....talk about WHAT YOU'RE READING NOW...and WHAT WE'RE READING NOW...go into COMIC SHOPS THAT DON'T SUCK and take a look at our associataion with the BOOKERY over the years....play a round on the very popular THE OCTAGON with a member of the studio audience and of course close with what promises to be a very contreversial COMIC CELEBRITY DEATH MATCH!!!!!.....which Brant is still going to judge?

Find out how-TODAY-at THE BOOKERY!!!!!

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post
Gonzogoose
post Apr 28 2012, 04:20 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 589

The LIVE Raynman will be episode #60, and I was just called to judge the comic celebrity death much. Fun stuff! Look for it in a couple of weeks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dustin
post Aug 7 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,028

Thanks for the mention, fellas. I really appreciate it. I think you guys are the greatest thing since sliced tuna.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 12:16 AM