Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Ron Fortier
post Dec 15 2012, 10:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

A whopping big old MERRY CHRISTMAS to my wonderful CR Family, from Captain Ron, his family and the entire crew of AIRSHIP 27 PRODUCTIONS.

Here's hoping come Christmas morning, Santa has been most generous to all of you and that you have many super surprises in store for each and every one of you and your loved ones.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cougar18
post Dec 15 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,981

And a very Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to you too Ron, and everyone on these boards. Hope everything is going well for you all.

I know I have only just started my Christmas shopping now (yeah, a little late, but better now than never) and hope to have everything purchased by Monday/ Tuesday. Usually I am a lot quicker on the purchase, but this year...meh, I got distracted.

On a more serious note, I would also wish to offer my condolences to the victims, survivors and families of those who have been affected by the Newtown School Shootings. I have to admit, I am often quite humbled by the way humans can come together to help out those who are in crisis. Only makes me wish I had the same compassion towards my fellow man.

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Dec 15 2012, 03:08 PM
Post #3

Thanks Cougar. The whole horrible incident in Connecticut really moved us deeply. Our Scott, his wife Katie and our two grand kids, Taryn & Logan live in the next town just five miles away. It could just have easily been their school that was attacked yesterday. Again, it just shows how we have to cherish our loved ones every chance we get and during this holiday season, hug them fiercely to let them know how much we really do love them.

+Quote Post
cougar18
post Dec 15 2012, 04:32 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Ron Fortier @ Dec 15 2012, 03:08 PM) *
Thanks Cougar. The whole horrible incident in Connecticut really moved us deeply. Our Scott, his wife Katie and our two grand kids, Taryn & Logan live in the next town just five miles away. It could just have easily been their school that was attacked yesterday. Again, it just shows how we have to cherish our loved ones every chance we get and during this holiday season, hug them fiercely to let them know how much we really do love them.

I have to say that you and your family were most fortunate. I'm glad that you avoided the tragedy, even if I would have preferred it never happened at all. sad.gif

I often find myself, in moments of solace or time on my own, thinking back on how lucky, and grateful I am, for the people I have had in my life and how lucky and fortunate I am for the people who are still in my life. I know others who have not been so lucky, but I am grateful for those in mine. Very much so.

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Dec 20 2012, 07:06 PM
Post #5

+Quote Post
Anthony Hochrein
post Dec 24 2012, 07:49 PM
Post #6

Crafter of Sketch Cards and artistic stuff

Member No.: 3,118

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

--------------------
My Website
My DeviantArt Site
Sluggish Economy? Make something that people want to buy!!

+Quote Post
cougar18
post Dec 24 2012, 10:36 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays all and I hope everyone and their loved one's are safe for the holidays.

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Dec 25 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #8

Still morning here, having coffee and cinnamon rolls. Hope to gather family around and start opening gifts after noon. Hooray.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 06:00 PM