Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jack The Rabbit Art Gallery-3, Sean Collins
G-Man
post Dec 3 2008, 02:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

Sean Collins and I are currently batting around the idea of having at least one, and possibly two crossovers books each year that would feature an ongoing story that teams his character...John Redfeather....a Native American warrior who is also a werewolf and the main character in Sean's Spirit of the Wolf books.....and Jack the Rabbit.

Sean would like to call the books Cross Roads and I would like to call the first story in the Cross Roads series...Bad Moon Rising.

Both Sean and I would write the stories, Sean would pencil and I would ink and possibly letter. There's no real date attached to the first book due to the fact it's just in the beginning stages of develpoment and both Sean and I have a lot of things to clear off our plate before we can get started on it. The book would of course be released through Wild Wolf Entertainment (just like all the other Spirit of the Wolf and Jack the Rabbit stuff...including the Book of Noheim).

After meeting Sean at Mid-Ohio Con...he sent me some sketches of Jack , just so he could get a feel for drawing the character. I haven't gotten a chance to ink them yet...but once I do I will post the finish results here.

Sean also drew two pictures of John Redfeather in his wolf form while at Mid Ohio which he gave me. I did ink those...once again to get used to working with Sean's pencils....and those two pictures also appear in this gallery.

Enjoy.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 12:04 AM