Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dead In The Water
G-Man
post Jan 31 2009, 05:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

Due to the fact that I just recently learned of all the filming permits and fees that would need to be bought and or paid for...to film a movie on location in the state of Ohio...even on private property with full permission of the owner...and just no money to do it....the future of TWM does not look very positive. I'm not sure I would pay for this stuff if I had the money....coupled with filming out of state with the people I want in the cast not an option either....The Three Wise Men movie has been scrapped.

In the situation I currently find myself in...I have to pick and choose (carefully) the projects I want to put my time, money and effort into...and unfortunately Brant, Jarrod, and Chad lose out.

Even plans for the Three Wise Men mini-comics have been put on the very back burner for now. Issue #1 is finished and have been for months...but I just don't know how to market it. And right now I don't know where the time would come from to work on any more.

So for now....farewell....Jarrod, Brant, Chad. Try to stay out of trouble.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Nov 7 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

This project is once again going nowhere fast and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a while. No plans to work on it any time in the future.

In any way, shape, or form.

This post has been edited by G-Man: Nov 7 2009, 11:50 AM

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 07:21 AM