Jagger Time Served
ChuckMoore
post Apr 8 2009, 09:36 AM
Post #1

Site Creator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

WHEN JUSTICE IS BLIND

From Airship 27 Productions and Cornerstone Book Publishers comes a brand new pulp series filled with suspense, action and mystery.

Upon his return home, Marine James Jagger wanted nothing more than to start a new life with, Michelle, the girl he loved. Alas a cruel twist of fate sends him spiraling down a nightmarish detour. Wrongly accused and imprisoned for a crime he did not commit, Jagger spends the next seven years of his life behind bars.

Now on parole, he discovers a sadistic child predator is terrorizing a small New England town. An old friend from the past begs him to help save these innocent children. But to do so, Jagger will have to break parole and jeopardize his newfound freedom. First time novelist, Jared L.Cantin, delivers a fast paced, modern thriller that echoes the suspense of classic pulp adventures. In doing so he creates a new, modern hero for our times.

Featuring a classic pulp crime cover by Rob Davis and Shane Evans and edited by pulp writer Ron Fortier, Airship 27 Prod. is proud to present JAGGER TIME SERVED, the first in a brand new series featuring ex-Marine warrior, James Jagger. Airship 27 Prod. pulp fiction for a new generation.

ISBN: 1-934935-51-4
Produced by Airship 27
Published by Cornerstone Book Publishers

Release date: 04/03/2009
Retail Price: $24.95

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Apr 8 2009, 11:34 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

Thanks for posting this, Chuck. Wow, but it has been a whirlwind week for this writer/editor. I mean we started it off by having MR.JIGSAW #2 out, then Moonstone releases THE DOMINO LADY with my story in it, and now our latest Airship 27 Pulp Thriller, JAGGER - TIME SERVED is bowling over suspense fans everywhere. Guess you can say this truly was the week that was! Ha.
And it isn't going to let up up any time soon. Jiggy # 3 should be on its way to Ka-Blam any day now, and next week we'll be releasing
another Airship 27 title, and this one featuring a classic pulp hero from the 30s that hasn't been seen in ages.

+Quote Post
JaredCantin
post Apr 8 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,828

I'd like to add how well designed that press release was. It really made my day when Ron directed me over to see it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 05:45 PM