Reply to this topicStart new topic
Comic-Con SubCulture Specials!
Kevin Freeman
post Jul 9 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,893

Comic Con is creeping up on us, and Stan and I are getting a few things ready for the show. Our particular highlight is that, for the first time, we will be selling the full collection of webstrips via mini-comic. We have done enough strips for FOUR mini-comics so far. The first three contain 48 strips each and sell for $3.00:

Volume 1 contains strips 1-48
Volume 2 contains strips 49-96
Volume 3 containts strips 97-132 and 153-164

In addition, we will be selling a Comic Con <strong>Exclusive</strong> mini comic of the twenty guest strips (Strips 133-152), which will be in FULL COLOR and sells for $5.00 or FREE with the purchase of a SubCulture TPB. Don't fret, however, if you can't make it to the show. If we have any left, we will make them available exclusively here on our website.

Of course, we will have a few other goodies available at the show. I still have a few T-shirts ($15.00--size XL only) and button sets left ($5.00), I have a three-print set of our color Sunday Strips, and a stack of SubCulture trades, both Signed and Numbered ($20.00) and unsigned ($15.00). I will also have a few SubCulture SUPER PACKS available, which includes all four mini-comics, a S&N TPB, a button set, a sticker, and a print set available for only $35.00 (a $45 value), which will include a FREE sketch from Stan to boot. And if you want a T-shirt on top of that, I'll throw one in for an extra $10.00 (regularly $15.00). So there will be goodies aplenty!

I will be at the Ape Entertainment booth, and Stan will be set up at the Squid Works booth in the Small Press area, although he will be set up on occasion with us at the Ape booth as well. We will give specific table numbers once we get them.

See you at the show!

--------------------
Kevin Freeman
Managing Editor, Ape Entertainment

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:20 PM