Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Kansas Hit
Cary
post Aug 7 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,957

What happens when a sexy former stripper turned internet entrepreneur carjacks a neurotic hitman in the midst of a job? Bullets. Lots and lots of Bullets. Guns, girls, and action abound in this original graphic novel coming soon from Red Handed Studios!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liam Bradley
post Aug 7 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,033

This I am really eager to see. Any idea when you guys will be kicking this into gear?

--------------------
http://liambradley.wordpress.com

+Quote Post
Cary
post Aug 7 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,957

QUOTE (Liam Bradley @ Aug 7 2009, 04:33 PM) *
This I am really eager to see. Any idea when you guys will be kicking this into gear?

Weeeeeell, we're looking at some different options on this Liam, so maybe sooner rather than later! Right now sadly with the madness going on with Fallen Justice, the Dynagirl production ongoing, and a couple of other pretty exciting things about to hit the pavement, this got back burnered. The biggest issue is, the art has to fit the story, and I'm pretty much an uncompromising jackass about that. I have an artist lined up for it, but she's got some projects in front of this, so she may or may not stay depending on her schedule. If she can't, or we can't get the timing right, we'll go on a hunt and find someone else suited to the story style wise. But you WILL be seeing this on the schedule very soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 10:02 AM