Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Season of Ghost Hunters
G-Man
post Aug 18 2009, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

All new episodes of Ghost Hunters start to air tomorrow night (Aug. 19th). On the SyFy (wth?) channel. 9:00 p.m est.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lisa Moore
post Aug 18 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,037

Cool, I didn't realize it was starting back up already. Will have to make sure the DVR is still set up to record them smile.gif

--------------------
-- Lisa
www.hueville.net

E-mail: lisa@just-flats.net

+Quote Post
doombug
post Aug 18 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #3

Eric Ratcliffe

Member No.: 2,668

Heh don't ask about the name change bill, it's the same channel still.

Looking forward to this, can't wait for the live episode this year.

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Aug 20 2009, 06:52 AM
Post #4

A decent seasn opener, as is often the case the first investigation was the better of the two although it fizzled a little as well. They really had me fired up with the possibility that they could have been facing a demonic entity. It was one of the few times I can recall these two guys discussing things of this nature.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post
doombug
post Aug 20 2009, 07:46 AM
Post #5

Eric Ratcliffe

I'm starting to think more and more that a demonic entity was what got both men interested in the field at the beginning. It was a really strong investigation and those scratches certainly creeped me out..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lisa Moore
post Aug 20 2009, 12:03 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

I remember an episode of Ghost Hunters International, when I think they mentioned something about demonic activity. I don't remember where it was exactly, but it scared the crap outta the irish dude... forget his name at the moment. I do personally believe in demons so those episodes always freak me out a bit... haven't watched last nights GH yet though. I'm pretty much a total whimp when it comes to watching anything scary, so I'm surprised I've latched on to GH so much, not that it's really that scary or anything. Just wouldn't have ever figured it would be my kind of show.

--------------------
-- Lisa
www.hueville.net

+Quote Post
doombug
post Aug 20 2009, 06:44 PM
Post #7

Eric Ratcliffe

QUOTE (Lisa Moore @ Aug 20 2009, 02:03 PM) *
I remember an episode of Ghost Hunters International, when I think they mentioned something about demonic activity. I don't remember where it was exactly, but it scared the crap outta the irish dude... forget his name at the moment. I do personally believe in demons so those episodes always freak me out a bit... haven't watched last nights GH yet though. I'm pretty much a total whimp when it comes to watching anything scary, so I'm surprised I've latched on to GH so much, not that it's really that scary or anything. Just wouldn't have ever figured it would be my kind of show.

messed with enough when I was younger to know what exists and doesn't exist. So I'm careful about this stuff nowadays.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lisa Moore
post Aug 21 2009, 01:12 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

So just watched the episode... I didn't realize there were available to watch online. Score... now I have another show to watch while I'm working. I think I'm down to 2 or 3 shows that I actually watch on TV now. ha ha

Anyway... I agree it was a fairly solid episode. Nothing earth shattering and not my favorite or anything, but good none the less. You know the one I kind of love... is where they go into this restaurant or bar I think and there are all these tricks they of course find that the owners had in place to make people believe the place is haunted. I mean come on how stupid could you be to actually invite them into that. lol

--------------------
-- Lisa
www.hueville.net

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Aug 21 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #9

The famous "Scooby Doo" episode. Man that guy was an idiot to have those guys come in and expose his scam on national t.v like that!

And he thought it was funny.

Idiotx2.

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Aug 21 2009, 04:52 AM
Post #10

Oh yeah....saw that episode of GHI as well. I think the Irish dude's name is Collin, but don't quote me on that.

I don't like the GHI show as much as the forerunner and have since stopped watching it. I think everybody on that team (especially Collin) over reacts to everything.

I think the current team of Ghost Hunters on the main show is the best team since the show started (and believe me I've watched them all....at least once)

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Sep 24 2009, 08:15 AM
Post #11

I never noticed this until my wife pointed it out last night. Whenever Ghost Hunters has a disappointing episode apparently I get "bitchy."

I guess I've been "bitchy" a lot these last few weeks thanks to what has so far been a disappointing new season. I know ghosts don't perform on cue...but man last season was so much better.

Maybe next week's guest appearance by Meat Loaf will make up for lost ground.

Not.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 07:21 AM