Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Starting Over
G-Man
post Nov 7 2009, 02:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

With the loss of the artist that was originally working on the Shades of Gray book , I'm more or less back at square one.

Necrotrancer: Shades of Gray will be a 22 page one-shot released through Twilight Star and it will feature the origin story of Necrotrancer. A character that appears regularly in the Un-Naturals ongoing series in the works.

I am talking to an artist who may end up doing the cover for the book but there is no interior artist attached to the project.

The Un-Naturals will once again become a second to itself book and become an ongoing series like it was originally planned. It too will be released through Twilight Star. Artist Derron Church will be doing the interior pencils and I will be inking his work. The same artist who may be doing the Shades of Gray cover may also be doing the cover for Un-Naturals #1.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Nov 8 2009, 06:56 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,427

Losing artist is the recurring event that happens to all comic writers. Good luck finding a replacement, Bill. Hope the next one is more dependable.

+Quote Post
Tim Tilley
post Nov 8 2009, 02:26 PM
Post #3

Freelance Writer and Colorist!

Member No.: 2,926

Sorry to hear about the news Bill. Good luck finding a new artist for Shades of Gray.
I'm sure you will have no trouble doing so with some many wonderful artists here on
the Comic Related forums.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 02:30 PM