Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Visions of the Macabre
G-Man
post Nov 10 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

Visions of the Macabre is a new ongoing horror anthology produced by Studio Akumakaze. The first issue of which should be out in time for Gem City 2010.

Issue #1 will feature three stories (as will most issues to follow) and the line up for that first book looks like this.

A re-printing of Dead Money by Frank Raynor and Chris Martin
A re-printing of A History of Blood by Aaron Smith and Jacob Newell.

And a brand new story called Driver's Seat written by me and illustrated beautifully by artist Chris Hoskins.

Hoskins and I wanted to share a preview of Driver's Seat with you. The story is currently being lettered and just looks great! Here is a sneak peek of pages #3 and #4. If you want to see more of the story check out pages #1 and #2 over in the Driver's Seat post in the Rabbit Hole forum. (sorry nobody gets to see pages #5 and #6 until Gem City.)

Other news about the Visions of Macabre series.

Issue #2 will feature a reprint of N.I.B which I worked on with Chris Metzger. There are a couple of other writers that are very familiar here at the CR site attached to the book as well working on two brand new stories.

Issue #3 should be out just in time for Champion City 2010 and this one is going to blow the lid off little ol' Springfield Ohio! You won't believe the line up on issue #3 and the special feature that will be in the book....and everybody associated with the book should be at Champion City just in time to celebrate the release of the book. We may even have a special panel with all the creators of Visions #3 involved.

Wowzers!

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 08:22 PM