Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Free To Good Home
G-Man
post Mar 4 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

As I mentioned elsewhere starting next Friday March 12th Rick Lazear and I will be hosting a podcast that we are thinking about calling "Metal Earth". The two of us will be sitting down for about an hour at a time and talking about one of our favorite subjects. Music.

Hard Rock/Heavy Metal/White Noise.

I love music as much as I do comics and Rick's first love has always been music. We're music collectors, historians, and performers. Rick is the gentleman I am working with on the Eternity's End recording project. Collectively (sometimes in the same band together and other times not) we have been in dozens of bands over the last 20 odd years or more....(Warning, Perilous Sanctuary, Misled, Safe Passage, Vicious Pets, Eternity's End, Violent Whisper, Off Limits, The Pact, Instant Karma, Project X, Entrenched, and 52 Stitches)

Rick has produced several bands, recorded music for special projects including Geek Street and worked with me on the mastering, recording and production of the All Is Forgiven disc released in 2008.

Meanwhile I have written lyrics for several local bands including Somewhere Between and provided artwork for Blood Cross.

Every Friday Rick and I are going to jump into the "time machine" and go back to the late great 80's , a time when Metal ruled the Earth! We will be discussing musical history, influences, trends, you name it!

Rick has all the equipment we need to record the podcast and send it to a web site for regular posting, but we were looking for a web site that may be interested in hosting it. So if you have a web site, or know of one that may be interested, please let me know.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 12:41 PM