Reply to this topicStart new topic
And that's a wrap!
Cary
post Mar 31 2010, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,957

Hey folks! In case you haven't heard, the seventh and final issue of Fallen Justice has now hit the streets bringing the limited series to a definite, if troubled close. We wrap up pretty much all the various plot threads, or at least the ones we intended to wrap up, and leave you with a couple of questions, but mostly answers as we close the door on the life of Justice Theta. I'm not sure how surprised most of you were at the ending, but I did try to keep the big reveal at least somewhat secret despite leaving little clues here and there as its nature. I'd like to take this opportunity to send out a special thanks to the Comic Related family here for all the support you've shown us since we began our run. It's a rare thing a place like this, where people are supportive and encouraging without being stuck up jerks, but you've struck that gold here for sure and we're very happy to be part of the gang!

Next up...Dynagirl!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tim Tilley
post Apr 1 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #2

Freelance Writer and Colorist!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,926

Good bye Fallen Justice, hello Dynagirl! Congratulations on everyone's hard work making the series such a success. I'm looking forward to reading Dynagirl.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 08:01 PM