Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
NCD Collection In The Works
Ron Fortier
post May 30 2010, 12:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

If you CR amigos are not aware, those crazy guys (& a gal) who do the award winning New Comic Day strip are actually going to collect the first year's worth
of strips as a comic and release it at this year's Champion City Con...and I was asked, on penalty of physical harm...to write an introduction. It was my extreme honor to do so. (Okay, Bill, you and Eric can put down the knives now.) sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G-Man
post May 30 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,660

That's right....the rumors are true.

As NCD fast approaches the one year mark the entire NCD team (Eric, Chad, Lisa, Brant and myself) have been hard at work to make this a milestone worth celebrating. New Comic Day: 52 And Then Some will feature the entire first year of the award winning web comic collected in one edition for the first time anywhere. This book will be the very first Comic Related sponsored publication and as Ron has mentioned it will debut at Champion City Comic Con 2010 in Springfield Ohio this coming September 11th.

Several strips in the book are being re-colored by Lisa and all of them are being re-lettered by the newest member of the NCD team, Mr. Brant Fowler.

But wait......there's more.

An amazing cover by Chad Strohl, the before mentioned introduction by "Captain" Ron Fortier, commentary from every member of the creative team, strips never before seen here on Comic Related, brand new strips that will only be seen in this book, guest writers,guest artists,the true origin of how Eric and Bill first met......and so much more!

So if you're a fan of NCD September is your month...if you're not a fan.....you will be.

Plus Champion City will be the first time you can meet every member of the NCD team at the same place at the same time, all of us will be there all day and even be featured on a panel hosted by Chuck Moore.

This post has been edited by G-Man: May 30 2010, 09:14 PM

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post May 31 2010, 07:37 AM
Post #3

That panel alone should have all the CR family packing their bags right now and making their travel arrangements. This is just going to be so much fun.

+Quote Post
doombug
post May 31 2010, 11:36 AM
Post #4

Eric Ratcliffe

Member No.: 2,668

people are going to love the cover!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Jun 3 2010, 07:23 AM
Post #5

Egads, now they are invading Facebook!!! I told you all...they have no mercy, these NCBD fiends. They will dominate ohmy.gif us soon!!!

This post has been edited by Ron Fortier: Jun 3 2010, 07:24 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th September 2014 - 08:01 PM