IPB
MORE @ RED HANDED STUDIOS: HOME ABOUT FALLEN JUSTICE GALLERY

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fallen Justice: The Collected Edition has arrived!
Cary
post Jul 31 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,957

Woo hoo! That's right folks, it's here! I picked up the Fallen Justice Collected Edition version this morning and they're AWESOME! The color quality and paper weights are simply incredible! This baby rings in at 208 pages of eye popping content! That's right! It's got the original 160 pages of story, plus a full 48 pages of extra added content including virtually all the promotional art from the series, some of which has never been seen before! It's also sporting character bios, a huge sketchbook behind the scenes type section detailing our journey from the wisps of a story to the final product you get to hold in your hand! All that, plus a wrap around cover produced just for the Collected Edition! It doesn't get any better than this folks, this is the definitive version of the Fallen Justice series. There won't be any "director's cuts" because I'm the director, and this IS my cut.

Get it now, right here at the Red Handed Studios Store!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lisa Moore
post Jul 31 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,037

Wow I didn't know that was being used as the cover for this. Very cool!! smile.gif Congrats on getting this out, sounds incredible.

--------------------
-- Lisa
www.hueville.net

E-mail: lisa@just-flats.net

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jul 31 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,957

QUOTE (Lisa Moore @ Jul 31 2010, 06:24 PM) *
Wow I didn't know that was being used as the cover for this. Very cool!! smile.gif Congrats on getting this out, sounds incredible.

Yup! and in fact I need to amend my post on the main website so folks know you colored it! Sorry, my head's been a little occupied lately.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 04:10 PM