post Mar 24 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #321

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

Look Out!!!
Watch Out!!!
Head Out!!!
Rock OUT!!!!

Check out all the Twilight Star news here at the Comic Related forum!!!! Running exclusively here on the CR site....because my computer and I are getting a divorce and my wife's lap top and the Twilight Star website hate each other!!!

(Ain't that a bitch! The studio gets a brand new web site and two weeks later I can't access it!!!! Holy crappy G-Man luck, Batman!!!-But hey you can still check it out www.twilightstarstudios.com just a cyber hop skip and a jump away!!)

Meanwhile more about the updates here at CR check out the news about-

The guy taking over my spot as the PR guy for Twilight Star-Drew Matthews
The Un-Naturals
Brit And Ivy
Cygann
And The Twilight Star Gem City Invasion right here in the CR Twilight Star Forums!!!!!!-HELL YEAH!!!!

And look for more news and previews about books scheduled to be released April 2012 including ..

Jack The Rabbit #2
Cygann #2

And who knows what else!!!!!

WE
NEVER
SLEEP

(says so on our business card so it must be true)

This post has been edited by G-Man: Mar 25 2012, 07:13 AM

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Apr 14 2012, 11:03 PM
Post #322

Alright-I'm back!!!!

And I just finished what feels like 1,019 updates throughout the Twilight Star forum here at Comic Related....making up for all the lost time when my computer and I were not getting along.

But even through computer problems.....Twilight Star remains the studio that never sleeps!

You don't belive me?

Check out all the news and promo material about.....

Comix 4 All Ages #1
Jack The Rabbit#2
Prodigy #2
Pandemonium Spotlight
The Bumtastic Four
Necrotrancer and all the other Rock-N-Roll Hell Ride books
Cygann
Brit and Ivy
Ron Fortier's Tales Of The Macabre
....and Frank and Bill appearing at the Bookery Fantasy Saturday April 28th.

Click. Click. Boom.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Sep 1 2012, 10:44 PM
Post #323

Believe it or not….summer is almost over. As I type this it is Labor Day Week-End, the “un-official” end of summer. Truthfully summer doesn’t come to a close for another few weeks but either way you slice it we’re headed into the last four months of 2012.

And what a busy four months it’s going to be for “The Studio That Never Sleeps”. What’s in store for YOU….the loyal Twilight Star Die Hard for the next few months…well….ALL ABOARD…..(cue the “Crazy Train” Intro now!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aS3WKckqKM

September:
The Bumtastic Four web comic debuts EXCLUSIVELY at www.twilightstarstudios.com (for now-other sites have shown an high level of interest in running the strip as well) as of WEDS. Sept. 5th…midnight!!! The web comic brought to you by Bill Gladman, Joe Pruitt, Alyssa Justice , and Chris McQuaid will then post a new page once a week, every WEDS….at midnight!!!

Cygann #2 by Stacy Gaston, Dan Matthews and George Warner and Days Of The Dragon both go to print September 10th and should be available by September 20th.

October:
Twilight Star Studios celebrate their 3rd year anniversary with STAR CON III at Pack Rat Comics in Hilliard Ohio with live music, new comics, all your favorite Twilight Star creators….and much more.

Comics set to debut at STAR CON III include
RaynMan Comix #1
Jack The Rabbit #2
Epitaph #1
Twilight Star Annual #2
Pandemonium Spotlight #5 (last issue of the series)
Twilight Star Team Up #1
Price For The Asking Special Edition #1
Tales From The ‘Field #5

THAT’S RIGHT-EIGHT COMICS DEBUTING THE SAME DAY!!!!!!

And we close October with our third appearance at Champion City Comic Con ….Saturday Oct. 27th in Springfield Ohio

Before the end of the year….these books should also be in your eager little hands..

Brit And Ivy #2
Cygann #3
Tales From The ‘Field #6
Un-Naturals #1
Hell Rider #1
Ron Fortier’s Tales Of The Macabre #4 (last issue of the series produced by Twilight Star)
Prodigy #2 (last issue of the series-for now)
Twilight Star Team-Up #2

Who knows…maybe even MORE!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!! At least 31 books for the year, an average of almost three a month….and that’s with “taking the summer off!!!!

Other news…Derick Dunlavy, Stephen Brewington, and Brian Latimer “officially” became members of TWILIGHT STAR STUDIOS ….look for their bios on the About Us page in the near future. Zach Pennington has also recently joined the studio.

We’re in the process of cutting a very cool deal with a t-shirt company that would allow YOU to purchase t-shirts of any Twilight Star character or other Twilight Star art.

AND-work is beginning on Twilight Star’s first music recording project…XOTICA: ALMOST LIVE AT THE LIBERTY BELLE will feature 5-7 songs written by Bill Gladman and musical talent from Darrel Gossett, Michelle Gossett, Rick Lazear, Jeff Hall, and a few others. The c.d ties into the Necrotrancer and Un-Naturals books!!!

Don’t miss CINDI STARR at Star Con III as promotion for this project begins at that event…the bass player from XOTICA will be on hand…in person …to meet fans, sign prints, and conduct a video interview.

And there you have it for now.

Rock On!

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 02:43 AM