17 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hell Yeah!!!
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #161

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

Seeing how I didn’t do an update last week because I was buried under creative deadlines….and seeing how starting tomorrow Stephen Brewington, Gary, Chad, Kevin, Brant, and I are going to be buried under even more deadlines I thought I’d try my best to cram two weeks of Twilight Star news into this thing before it’s lights out for the G-Man.

And speaking of the G-Man….did everybody get a chance to check out the latest New Comic Day web comic strip that posted today…..The NCD version of me shows up wearing a very familiar t-shirt….check it out for your self…

Special thanks to letterer and good friend Brant Fowler who slipped that surprise in there for me…haven’t checked out New Comic Day at all???? Shame on you.

Here start at the beginning.

http://www.comicrelated.com/wp_ncd/?webcomic_post=ncd-001

Make sure you come back next week for NCD #86….I’ll be sporting that shirt (the coolest shirt in the universe) one more time.

I’m proud to say that several creators on this strip including Brant, artist Chad Strohl, and colorist Lisa Moore have all done work with us at Twilight Star Studios and we love them to death!

Well…we love them a lot. There that’s better.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #162

Speaking of web comics…work is about to start up again real soon on the Bumtastic Four

Joe has the art done up to strip # 8 or #9…I can’t remember which and Jonny Rizzo has joined the creative team of B4 as the colorist. Jonny has been doing some great color work for us as of late and adding him to the B4 team is just a no brainer.

Jonny is going to start coloring the strips very soon as Joe Pruitt finishes the art up to strip #12….at which time Bumtastic Four will go live here on the Comic Related site and will be followed by weekly postings of our very own Twilight Star website which Brant Fowler is putting together for us.

If things go as planned Bumtastic Four will debut here at CR Friday April 1st….two days before Gem City Con starting a non-stop Twilight Star blitz on that show (much more about that later in this update)

And what better day than April Fool’s Day to debut the Bumtastic Four!!!

Hell Yeah!!!!

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #163

Here’s something I’m pretty excited about and that has just happened a few days ago….I’m very proud to announce that in an effort to keep the momentum going on our Pandemonium Spotlight series (seeing how our Shadow Rider feature has stalled-see our HELP WANTED posting elsewhere on this site)…and in an effort to publish only the finest top notch horror stories in Pandemonium Spotlight….I have worked out a deal with comic horror writer extraordinaire Josh Brown and we will be running three of his horror stories in this book. These stories are…

The Deer Hunter

Serial Killer

….and The Spell.

It also gives me great pleasure to know that by running all three of these stories in future issues of Spotlight every story that was slated to run in the ill fated Wicked Tales book will now see the light of day (with the exception of the Sean Collins’ stories…I’m not sure if those stories ever ran or not)

I’m a big fan of Josh’s work and hopefully we may even see some new stories from him and the incredible artists he works with in the future.

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:28 PM
Post #164

Hey guess what?!?

Twilight Star’s first release of 2011 came out last week! Hell Yeah!!!

The Un-Naturals Source Book is indeed out and after this coming weekend will be available at both Main Street Comics and Games in Springfield Ohio

….and Super Fly Comics and Games in Yellow Springs Ohio.

This book features art work by some of the best independent comic artists in the area (and farther) including

Sean Forney
Bill Gladman
Dan Matthews
Chad Strohl
Chris Metzger
Oscar Pena
Derron Church
Brant Fowler
Raichal Gladman
Josh Werner
Gary Church
Joe Pruitt
Lisa Moore
….and
Mike Watson

The Un-Naturals Source Book will be available at Gem City Comic con as well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:35 PM
Post #165

Speaking of Main Street Comics and Games

…and Super Fly Comics and Games

…also starting this weekend 50 Twilight Star trading cards will be available at each store….for free! Each shop will be placing a random card in each bag that goes out the door and will continue to do so until they’re all gone.

Jack the Rabbit

Pencils by Bill Gladman
Inks by Joe Pruitt
Colors by Lisa Moore

The Un-Naturals

Pencils by Gary Church
Inks by Joe Pruitt
Colors by Lisa Moore

(THIS CARD IS IN SHORT SUPPLY AND HIGH DEMAND)

Prodigy

Pencils and inks by Bill Gladman
Colors by Dan Matthews (are newest Twilight Star member!)

Necrotrancer

Pencils by James D Hill
Inks by Bill Gladman
Colors by Oscar Pena

Collect them all!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:41 PM
Post #166

Stop the presses…or maybe we should get the presses fired up. James D. Hill has completed all the pages for the first Necrotrancer book in a new on-going series for Twilight Star.

Early.

This guy is a beast knocking out 22 pages of art for this book…15 pages of art the Necrotrancer Sketch Book…and two covers in only four months!!!!

Say it with me…..Twilight Star-WE NEVER SLEEP!!!!

So Necrotrancer: Shades Of Gray actually moves UP in the Twilight Star production schedule and will hopefully be done in time for Champion City nominations.

The book and the cover will be inked by Joe Pruitt….Cary Kelley is lettering the book and Lisa Moore is coloring the cover. Each Necrotrancer book will also have a two page written journal of main character Jacob shade in each book.

And there’s more Necrotrancer and James D. Hill coming your way!

The Necrotrancer Sketch Book will be going to print this coming Monday the 28th (along with several other Twilight Star books)…this book features 15 character sketches by James of every major character that will be appearing in the first six Necrotrancer books as well as a preview of NINE pages of Necrotrancer: Shades Of Gray (see Mr. Hill’s pencils for this book before they are inked!)

And you can buy this 24 page full size book…for just a buck.

Where at?

If you guessed Gem City Comic Con April 3rd 2011….go to the head of the class!

But wait…..there’s more!

James has also agreed to make his very next Necrotrancer project Twilight Star’s very first crossover! Necrotrancer will be teaming up with two characters (Cybercat and Zodiac) created by Tim Hagans (this guy is every place all of the sudden!)…in a fourteen page story called “One Night In Chicago…

….the story will be written by both Tim and I, penciled by James and inked by Tim and will be available EXCLUSIVELY at Champion City Comic Con September 10th 2011!

Twilight Star
When We Rock We Rock And When We Roll We Roll!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:42 PM
Post #167

Hey check this out!!!!

You know what that is? That’s the very first page of Bomb Sight….a WWII horror story written by Ron Fortier and illustrated by Oliver Raymond.

This story along with Ron’s Grass Roots (with art by Chris Metzger and Chris Hoskins) will both be appearing in Tales From The ‘Field #4 (now in production) and Ron Fortier’s Tales Of The Macabre #1 (also in production)

Twilight Star-The creative insomnia continues!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:44 PM
Post #168

You know who hasn’t sleep for the last few days?

Chad Strohl

The gut just finished wrapping up all the interior art work for Did Somebody Call For A Hero: Hero Of The Day.

Here’s a sneak peek at page #1

The story is written by Frank Raynor and Bill Gladman and the cover art was penciled by the always incredible Derron Church….inked by that Tim Hagans guy (we’ve created a monster) and colored BEAUTIFULLY by Jonny Rizzo!!!!!

This book is 38 pages long and goes to print this Monday and you will only be able to buy it at…………………

GEM CITY!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 23 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #169

Ladies and Gentlemen…………drum roll please.

Tales From The ‘Field #3 goes to print (say it with me…Monday the 28th)…and will be available for purchase the first time any where at….(GEM CITY).

And we ain’t done yet! But I’ll talk about MORE GEM CITY later (next week) …right now…more about what I think will be the best Twilight Star book to date…Tales From The ‘Field #3

I finished up inking the four page feature story for this book this past weekend….had a blast working with Gary Church’s pencils….and my wife took a few pictures of me at work as I was finishing up the last page of a story that I think people will be talking about for quite a while.

The story is called “Perfect Day” and it’s written by Frank Raynor and as mentioned it is the feature story of TFTF #3….and clocks in at a full eight pages…the longest feature story we have ran in TFTF to date and the second feature story by Frank to appear in the series thus far.

There’s a lot more in this book as well..

“A Secret Place” a four page preview of the upcoming Un-Naturals on going series by Bill Gladman (story and inks) Derron Church (pencils) and Cary Kelley (letters)

The Un-Naturals momentum continues to build as the countdown to the release of their own book continues as well.

Also look for “Legacy: Part Four” the story really starts to heat up in our only regular feature in this series brought to you by Derron Church (story and art) and Stephen Brewington (letters)

“My Girl” Story and art by Victor Moya with additional story by Ayela Moya

And “Dragnet” with story by Ron Fortier and art by Kevin Adkins (note-Joe Pruitt was originally the inker on this story but after Kevin experimented a little inking his own pencils he has decided to ink this story as well as pencil it)

And finally…..a great cover by Gary Church (pencils), Derron Church (inks) and Lisa Moore (colors)

Gonna be a great book!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Feb 24 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #170

Twilight Star Gem City Blitz

I wanted to post this last night but ran out of time…..

This is the COMPLETE plan for Twilight Star at Gem City Comic Con April 3rd in Dayton Ohio.

The Twilight Star table will be set up in Skylight Hall not far from comic creating greats such as Bob McLeod and Steve Englehart! And our good friends Sean Forney and Comic Related!!!

We will be releasing our very first Graphic Novel….a special Gem City Exclusive entitled Did Somebody Call For Hero: Hero Of The Day

Written by Frank Raynor and Bill Gladman
Illustrated and Lettered by Chad Strohl

Cover Art-Pencils-Derron Church
- Inks-Tim Hagans
- Colors-Jonny Rizzo

Also available at our table-

Tales From The ‘Field #1 (1st printing)- There is still a few copies of this book available with the original black and white wrap around cover by Richie Fritz. This book also features “Flatworld” written and illustrated by Jef Price.

Tales From The ‘Field #1 (2nd printing)-No longer with a wrap around cover but in full color. The story “The Trouble With Units” written and illustrated by Chad Strohl replaces “Flatworld”. Also features a special pin up of Legacy by artist Rick Berry. The G-Code segment of this book has also been inked and re-lettered by Joe Pruitt.

Tales From The ‘Field #2 (1st printing) A few copies left of this book which features the original Necrotrancer preview “Living Dead Girl”. Also Necrotrancer and G-Code pin up pages.

Tales From The ‘Field #2 (2nd printing)-BRAND NEW RELEASE DEBUTING AT GEM CITY!!!! Features a re-colored cover by colorist Jonny Rizzo. A brand new story entitled “True Love” written and illustrated by Victor Moya replaces “Living Dead Girl”. A brand new story written and inked by Bill Gladman, penciled by Gary Church, and lettered by Stephen Brewington replaces the pin ups that appeared in the first printing of this book. The story is entitled “The Evil That Men Do” and is the second part of “A Matter Of Life And Death” which debuted in Tales From The ‘Field #1

Tales From The ‘Field #3-BRAND NEW BOOK DEBUTING AT GEM CITY!!!

Features-

“A Secret Place”-a four page preview on the on-going Un-Naturals series that will debut later this year. Written and inked by Bill Gladman, penciled by Derron Church, lettered by Cary Kelley

“Legacy: Part Three”-The only regular on-going story in Tales From The ‘Field continues! Written and illustrated by Derron Church. Lettered by Stephen Brewington.

“Perfect Day”-this issue’s featured story. Written by Frank Raynor. Penciled by Gary Church. Inked by Bill Gladman. Lettered by Brant Fowler.

“My Girl” written by Victor and Ayela Moya, illustrated and lettered by Victor Moya

“Dragnet” written by Ron Fortier. Illustrated by Kevin Adkins. Lettered by Stephen Brewington.

Did Somebody Call For A Hero #1

Did Somebody Call For A Hero #2

Did Somebody Call For A Hero #3

Did Somebody Call For A Hero #4

Did Somebody Call For A Hero #5

Pandemonium Spotlight #1 (2nd printing)-BRAND NEW RELEASE DEBUTING AT GEM CITY!!! Twilight Star’s first sold out book is re-printed just in time for this show. Featuring an all new color cover by Oscar Pena. The feature story for this book ,“N.I.B.” written by Bill Gladman and illustrated by Chris Metzger has been re-lettered by BJay Johnson. Also features a BRAND NEW STORY written and illustrated by Kevin Adkins and lettered by Stephen Brewington entitled “The Heist”. The first of two prequels to “Dragnet” written and illustrated by Kevin and a prelude to a new story that will be appearing regularly in Pandemonium Spotlight written by Ron Fortier and illustrated by Kevin Adkins.

Pandemonium Spotlight #2-BRAND NEW BOOK DEBUTING AT GEM CITY!!!!

Issue #2 is finally here-featuring a five page preview of Half Breed with Dustin Carson and Chris Metzger. Plus other stories by Sam Johnson, Tony Doug Wright, Bill Gladman, Scott Riley, and Lisa Moore. Cover art by Chris Metzger and colored by Lisa Moore.

Brit And Ivy Collected Edition #1

Jack The Rabbit #1

Prodigy #1-very limited number of Twilight Star’s second sold out book has been ordered and will be on hand but they will go fast! This is the very last time you will be able to purchase the book with the original back cover art by Oscar Pena.

Un-Naturals Resource Book-BRAND NEW BOOK-JUST RLEASED!!!

Features the collected creative talent of …

Sean Forney
Bill Gladman
Dan Matthews
Chad Strohl
Chris Metzger
Oscar Pena
Derron Church
Brant Fowler
Raichal Gladman
Josh Werner
Gary Church
Joe Pruitt
Lisa Moore
….and
Mike Watson

Necrotrancer Sketch Book: Featuring The Art Of James D. Hill-BRAND NEW BOOK DEBUTING AT GEM CITY!!! 15pages of concept art from the upcoming Necrotrancer: Shades Of Gray book now in production along with NINE pages of preview art from that same book! 24 pages for just one dollar!!!!

That’s 17 Twilight Star books but we still have a lot more for you!!!

All Twilight Star books will come with back and boards….and Twilight Star artist will be doing sketches of TWILIGHT STAR CHARACTERS ONLY on the back of these backing boards upon request…and for FREE!

All copies of Jack The Rabbit #1, Prodigy #1, Un-Naturals #1, and Necrotrancer Sketchbook sold at the show will include a free Twilight Star trading card.
You can also purchase all four of these limited edition trading cards for just $1.00 (FOR ALL FOUR CARDS) while supplies last.

There will be free music cd’s that accompany the Un-Natural and Jack the Rabbit books….free ashcan comics….art prints, and possibly new t-shirts as well as other various other marketing surprises.

And Don’t Miss-

2 page “Hero Of The Day” preview in every Gem City program guide.

This year’s charity auction hosted by Twilight Star’s own Frank Raynor, Bill Gladman, and Raichal Gladman

“Meet Twilight Star” panel hosted by Brant Fowler (or back up host if needed)-which will be recorded by Comic Related and Underground Video Network

Twilight Star Studios

Gem City Comic Con

Hell Yeah!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 2 2011, 07:12 PM
Post #171

Without a doubt this has been the busiest week for Twilight Star since the studio was founded back in 2009! We are still moving ahead on making sure SIX new comics are available at Gem City this coming April... as of tomorrow Gem City is just THIRTY DAYS AWAY.

Stephen Brewington has literally been working his @$$ to ensure we reach this goal....and due to all this activity this week's update is going to be very brief and to the point (probably full of typos) as I too continue to juggle various things on my end to get ready for this event.

Has everybody seen NCD # 86 today...I'm wearing that super cool t-shirt again.....check it out.

Know what's really cool.....I've gotten e-mails from people wanting a shirt! The first one was Derron Church a founding member of the studio. He of course already has a shirt like this one ( and a hoodie too) and he was just kidding around....but I've since gotten a few legitimate inquiries as well.....all I can say right now is there is at least a 50% chance new Twilight Star shirts will be available at Gem City....April 3rd.

Speaking of cool e-mails, I got this earlier today...check out this link to an interview with writer Sam Johnson. Sam is the writer for Gold Town which will be featured in Pandemonium Spotlight #2.....nice interview. Sam's a very talented dude....Voodoo Junkie Hitwoman is awesome and you REALLY NEED TO READ IT!

Sam talks a little about Pandemonium Spotlight #2 (which also features a five page preview of Dustin Carson's Half-Breed with artist Chris Metzger)....and Sam also goes into more detail about the story of Gold Town as well....for your reading pleasure.

http://thegreatcomicbookheroes.blogspot.co...r-sam.html#more

Want a couple of sneak peaks on what's going on at the studio that never sleeps?

How about a look at the possible cover for the Necrotrancer Sketch Book I've been talking about? Put together by Steve Brewington.

Pretty damn cool, hunh?

Here's another sneak peek....the cover of Necrotrancer:Shades of Gray. Lisa just finished coloring this Saturday night. I watched her work on this and talked to her via livestream as did fellow Twilight Star colorist Jonny Rizzo while she was working...it was pretty damn cool hanging out with those two. Check out the cover for yourself.

Lisa as always knocked it out of the park.....and then she sent me this....a video of her actually coloring the cover with the music that is actually the "theme songs" for the two characters featured on this cover...Necrotrancer and Xotica.

Ladies and Gentlemen....Twilight Star's first video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUCY4WRClY8

We will be adding this video as one of the many features to the upcoming Twilight Star website Brant and I will be working on some time late March.

Speaking of Brant...he finished lettering Perfect Day which is the feature story in Tales From The 'Field #3.....truly amazing what he did to this story featuring some of the best story and art this studio has pumped out yet, thanks to Frank Raynor and Gary Church.

Speaking of Frank Raynor and Gary Church....work has begun on the next project these two will be working on....as Tim Hagans turned in some very nicely done concept sketches of two of the four main characters that will be appearing in WTF?#1 in production now!

Last but not least...don't forget Main Street Comics and Games is celebrating their 2nd anniversary this coming Saturday March 5th. Scott and crew will be cooking out and supplying free food and drinks! Plus special sales through out the day. Hourly door prizes (including a signed Twilight Star book each and every hour .....trading card included)

Twilight Star Studio members will be there on and off through out the day...I will be there most of the day...Gary Church will be attending as well. That's all I know of right now.

BUT...there is a rumor that Chad Lambert will be showing up with a very special sneak peek at yet another Twilight Star project...and more trading cards!

Twilight Star
Hell Yeah!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 9 2011, 09:44 PM
Post #172

Guess what time it is…..time to get caught up with the studio that never sleeps! Been pretty excited about this week’s news…mostly good but a bump in the road here and there…and with that let’s get going!!

This post has been edited by G-Man: Mar 10 2011, 04:14 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 9 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #173

HOW CHAD LAMBERT GOT HIS GROOVE BACK

While attending Main Street Comics And Games 2nd year anniversary this past Saturday March 5th comic writer and legend in the grooming Chad Lambert gave everybody an advance look at the cover of “Lost Grooves”…a 112 page trade paperback for only $5.95!!!

Chad’s pretty excited about this book, and so are we. Frank and I were on hand representing Twilight Star at the all day party (as was Tim Hagans) and we were all stoked to finally see this.

Here’s a closer look at the front cover…

And here’s the back cover

Which is the same exact image on the Twilight Star Lost Grooves trading card, which Chad was also passing out all day Saturday. It was great seeing Chad in such high spirits.

Lost Grooves will be debuting at Champion City 2011. Look for Chad Lambert at the Twilight Star table at that same show and LISTEN for Chad on a future episode of RaynMan….coming soon as he replaces a dead host or two. You can get your very own Lost Grooves trading card at Gem City Comic Con at the Twilight Star table.

Other cool things about Saturday’s celebration included the fact that thanks to Frank, Tim and I…and later Gary Church who hung out with Scott and Chad after the three of us left…we gained three more file pull customers at Main Street Comics And Games that have ALL TWILIGHT STAR BOOKS on their pull list.

They love the fact they can add us to their pull list and know they will get something new every month. This makes four file customers at Main Street and one at Super Fly….our business philosophy of maintaining a high level presence at the local shops that support us seems to be paying off as is making a personal connection to our fans. Without them having the hassle of attending large overpriced shows to see us.

I am very happy to say I know the names of, met and talked to, and personally thanked each of these fans (THANK YOU AGAIN VERY MUCH DOUG, ROB, CHRIS H., SEAN, AND JON-YOU ROCK!!!!)

We appreciate each and everyone of you

Twilight Star
Hell Yeah!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 9 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #174

Here’s a little piece of interesting news. Many of you may already know that Lisa Moore is now coloring Darkwing Duck for Boom Studios…..and during a recent blog post (which can be read here)

http://www.hueville.net/

Lisa talks about coloring several covers for Twilight Star Studios recently.

Lisa goes on to mention that she learned a few coloring tricks while coloring the Darkwing series that has really helped her out. As if her work wasn’t already impressive enough.

At one point she even brought up that she wished that she knew these tricks when she was coloring the cover for the Un-Natural Source Book.

She thought she could do this much better now. Well nobody is complaining about the cover that’s for sure as the book has been selling very well…selling out of both stores we have it in…twice. And the trading cards featuring this cover art has been the most popular of all the trading cards we had printed up….but if she really wanted to re-color it…I had an idea.

There’s no doubt that at the rate this book is selling we are going to need more copies printed before Champion City….so why not have Lisa go ahead and make the changes she wants so she can “do this cover much better”? Made sense to me.

Plus figure in the fact that Un-Naturals penciler Derron Church and our newest Twilight Star Studio member Dan Matthews has come up with a new color scheme for the character Moonshadow since Lisa first colored this…

…we could change that on the cover as we print the new books. I shot this idea to Lisa…and she’s all for it…so look for a new colored cover for this book by September!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 9 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #175

The release of the first issue of Ron Fortier’s Tales Of The Macabre gets closer and closer as artist Olivier Raymond is doing some stunning art for the story Bomb Sight which appears in issue #1 of this new ongoing series (Bomb Sight will also appear in Tales From The ‘Field #4 along with another story written by Ron with art by Chris Metzger and Chris Hoskins entitled Grass Roots)

Not only is issue #1 of RFTOTM pretty much finished….so is issue #2 which we hope to release at Champion City later this fall….and Ron is till plugging away.

Issue #3 of RFTOTM is already in production and the first story of this book that will cross the finish line will be a tale called “The Scarecrow Scares” featuring great pencil work by young artist Jesus Marquez….

These pages will be inked by Luis Alonso…an incredible inker who almost nabbed the job of inking the next story arc of Price For The Asking (Moving Targets debuting here on Comic Related next Monday March 14th!!!)

Ron and I loved Luis’ inking samples and knew he was too good to allow him to slip through our fingers so we asked him to ink some stories from time to time for Twilight Star Studios…and he agreed. His first story being Scarecrow Scares…

Ron Fortier Never Sleeps!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 9 2011, 09:54 PM
Post #176

Speaking of Price For The Asking….

…the collected comic book editions of this web comic is now officially a Twilight Star book! That’s right….seeing how all the creators of this first story (Yesterday’s Burning which concluded this past Monday….haven’t read it yet…check it out…..)

http://www.comicrelated.com/wp_price/?webc...issue-1-page-18

Have all done work for Twilight Star Studios or are members of Twilight Star Studios this seemed like a no-brainer and after asking the creators involved if they would object to this marketing plan….the green light was lit. And the non-rotating members of “Team Price” which includes Captain Ron, Gonzogoose, and the G-Man will always be associated with the Studio that never sleeps….the green light stayed lit.

Look for issue #1 of Price For The Asking…Twilight Star’s NEWEST on-going comic by Bill Gladman, Ron Fortier, Brian Latimer, Chris Hoskins, Brant Fowler, and Tim Hagans as it debuts with FIVE other BRAND NEW Twilight Star books at Gem City Comic Con….Dayton Ohio Sunday April 3rd.

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 9 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #177

Did somebody say Gem City Comic Con?!?!

Did somebody say SIX NEW BOOKS FROM TWILGHT STAR the day of the show?!?

Did somebody say…………………HELL YEAH!!!!!

Here’s a sneak pick at these new books that you should be looking for April 3rd!!!

Did Somebody Call For A Hero: Hero Of The Day. Twilight Star's first original graphic novel. A Gem City Exclusive. Brough to you by Frank Raynor, Bill Gladman, Chad Strohl, Derron Church, Tim Hagans, and Jonny Rizzo.

Pandemonium Spotlight #1 (2nd printing). This is your chance to get a copy of this book which has been sold out since early October 2010. Now with a new colored cover, re-lettered feature story, and a brand new story by Kevin Adkins. Also features story and art from Chris Metzger, Bill Gladman, Oscar Pena, Dustin Carson, Chad Strohl, Chris Hoskins, and BJay Johnson.

Tales From The ‘Field #3!!!! The latest issue of Twilight Star’s flagship anthology series. Five Brand New Stories!!! Brought to you by….Gary Church, Derron Church, Lisa Moore, Bill Gladman, Cary Kelley, Stephen Brewington, Frank Raynor, Brant Fowler, Victor Moya, Ayela Moya, Ron Fortier, and Kevin Adkins!!!! What a line up!! What a book!!! NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!

Pandemonium Spotlight #2. The second issue of this series sure to be a big hit….features stories and art by Dustin Carson, Chris Metzger, Lisa Moore, Same Johnson, Bill Gladman, Scott Riley, and Tony Doug Wright!!!!

Look for Tony Doug Wright at Gem City…I hope to do an interview with him for Comic Related while at the show.

Necrotrancer Sketchbook….featuring the art of James D. Hill…regular artist for the ongoing Necrotrancer comic book series from Twilight Star….the buzz about that series starts here! This book will only be $1.00 while supplies last!!!

Price For The Asking #1. As seen here on Comic Related!!!! Collected for the very first time in comic book form (with no interruptions) the entire “Yesterday’s Burning” story arc. Brought to you by Bill Gladman, Ron Fortier, Brian Latimer, Chris Hoskins, Brant Fowler, and Tim Hagans!!!

This book will be HOT!!!

And make sure to check out the very playable Hero Clix figure of “The Crook”. Twilight Star’s “first” Hero Clix figure…The Crook is a character created by Kevin Adkins and Ron Fortier and the figure itself is crafted by Kevin…cool as the other side of the pillow.

Also don’t miss….the Meet Twilight Star guest panel (time TBA)

And Bill, Frank, and Raichal hosting this years’ charity auction.

Twilight Star
When We Rock, We Rock, And When We Roll, We Roll

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 9 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #178

You know what…..we ain’t done yet. After Gem City…the next wave of the Twilight Star invasion begins…this is just a sample of SOME of the books you will see between Gem City and Champion City and we will be launching even more at Champion City!!!

Look For….

Ron Fortier’s Tales Of The Macabre #1

Tales From The ‘Field #2 (2nd printing)

Jack The Rabbit #2

Pandemonium Spotlight #3 (this cover is not yet finalized)

Necrotrancer: Shades Of Gray

Twilight Star
WE
NEVER
SLEEP

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Mar 10 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #179

Member No.: 1,427

The line up of titles here and the amazing group of talent assembled is truly inspiring, G-Man. In a little over a year you've made Twilight Star Productions a terrific creative force in the comic world. Bravo to you and all involved!!

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Mar 16 2011, 08:03 PM
Post #180

Boo! Did I scare you? Don’t be frightened. It’s just me…the G-Man with this week’s Twilight Star Hell Yeah weekly update…and this week is a little challenging for me…in case you haven’t heard….I’m dead.

So I guess the “G” in G-man now stands for “ghost”.

How did I pass over to the other side….painfully with Barry Manilow ringing in my ears. You can find out how my “good friend” Frank killed me off this past Monday on the latest episode of the RaynMan Power Hour Podcast…here’s your direct link to the dastardly deed in question.

http://comicrelated.com/news/11120/raynman-power-hour-34

BUT even being “dead” isn’t going to keep me from talking about TWILIGHT STAR-THE STUDIO THAT NEVER SLEEPS!!!

It’s a good thing I ran into Harry Houdini’s mother….she’s pretty up on all this speaking from beyond the grave stuff…and with that HERE WE GO….

Hell Yeah!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 04:06 PM