Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hell Yeah!!!
G-Man
post Oct 2 2011, 02:15 PM
Post #221

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,660

Oh No!!!

The Bengals beat Buffalo for the first time since my daughter was born way back in 1988!!!!

At least those Steelers lost.

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 2 2011, 02:56 PM
Post #222

Whatever happened to.....

Young And Wasted?

This joint venture with Studio Akumkaze is still in the works...i recently turned in the very last pages of the script, Chris Martin is hard at work on the pencils and believe he is more than half way finished and it is being lettered by somebody named Xerxes. This has become a .....say it with me....a 48 page Original Graphic Novel and should be out early next year.

This book contains extreme "adult material" including graphic sex and violence and will be the first Twilight Star book that will feature the "blue" corner box.

We will also have to go through a special printer to get this book out.

Rage For Order OGN.....

Artist Mark Saxton has left this project and I'm beginning to think this story is cursed . This makes the FIFTH artist that has left this project dead in the water....the search starts again. Any artist out there interested in doing a religious soaked, bloody, dark and moody 64 page OGN based on the Queensryche album of the same name?

Prodigy #2....

when the studio started I made a statement that no one would ever have to wait an entire year for the next issue of any book from Twilight Star.....yep made that ballsy statement on the back cover of the 1st printing of Tales From The 'Field #2 (check it out if you have a copy). Well....Prodigy has fallen through the cracks and become "one of those books".

Mainly because this is a project that I do not want to make any changes to as far as the creative team goes. I want to write and draw every issue of this book (slated for six at least) and I want Joe Pruitt to ink every issue from issue #2 up....that's his inks on my pencils on page #1 of issue #2 of the book. But Joe and I are two of the busiest guys in the studio....but I hope to get this book on track very soon.

Jack The Rabbit #2....

I still need to finish penciling and inking the last two pages of this book. I also want a new logo for the series as well. Letterer MaGnUs will be lettering issue #2 and will be starting to do so next week on the pages already completed.

Jack The Rabbit #1 recently sold out and there has been a lot of interest in the title hear in the Springfield area but before I print more copies of issue #1 I want to pull a couple of ads in that book that no longer make any sense....change the logo and I also want to change the cover art.....the cover art above which is my pencils, Joe Pruitt on inks and Lisa Moore doing the colors is for issue #2 and that stays. I just finished a new cover for issue #1 that I penciled and inked and Lisa will be coloring.

Jack The Rabbit is still slated to be a three issue limited series that leads into the novel series of the same name. Issue # 3 of the Jack The Rabbit comic book series was going to be illustrated by Chris Metzger, this is no longer the case. Gary Church has recently shown a knack for drawing Jack The Rabbit....hmmmmmmm

Necrotrancer: Shades Of Gray....

This book has momentarily stalled, all the pencil pages from artist James Hill has been turned in. Joe Pruitt is the inker attached to this book at the moment but as I mentioned Joe stays extremely busy and he has recently been nursing himself back to health from a work related injury. There may be an inker change in the works here...as well as a letterer change. no matter what the work that Joe has already done on the book including the inks on the cover seen here penciled by James Hill and colored by Lisa Moore will stay.

The Un-Naturals #1

A LOT of interest in this book...seeing how we have already released a Source Book featuring the characters of this ongoing series, trading cards featuring the cover art of that same book, and prints featuring characters of the book as well abd a four page preview ran in TFTF #3 but this thing is still moving pretty slow.

I'm the writer on this and yes...the script is done. I'm also inking this and Derron Church is the penciler while Cary Kelley was lettering it. Derron and I had a talk at our meeting last week about how we might be able to pick the pace up on this book.

I did write this first issue in "chapters" and the first chapter of issue #1 called "A Secret Place " which is six pages long is completely penciled and inked and Cary is currently lettering the last two pages. After Cary finishes the lettering on this chapter of the book which features the character Moon shadow those pages may end up as a back up feature somewhere else as Derron and I continue to retool issue #1

Metal Heart...originally planned as a limited series than a possible OGN is on hold right at the moment. Artist Kevin Adkins has been turning out crazy amount of art for other projects ( Dragnet, The Crook: The Heist, The Crook: The Lam, Jersey Devil, and his own F.I.S.T.O.S) project ....but the real hold here is me. I still have not given a completed script. Not real sure where this project lies at the moment.

This post has been edited by G-Man: Oct 2 2011, 03:02 PM

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 2 2011, 03:07 PM
Post #223

That's it this time around.....

Hey do you know this forum thread has had over 16,000 hits in just a little more than a year? More people are reading about Twilight Star on the CR web site than Fringe, Green Lantern, Spider-Man, The Flash, and Batgirl!!!

And that's great.....but you know what would be even better than that?

Feedback!

Tell us what you think of the art, what you thought the last time you read one of books, the last time you met one of the Twilight Star creators.

Tell us..............anything. We'll listen.

Honest.

Until the web site goes up this is your best chance to communicate with Twilight Star....what are you waiting for. We don't bite.

Well.....Gary bites.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Oct 2 2011, 05:14 PM
Post #224

Member No.: 1,427

For so long I've wanted to see the Twilight Star logo colored. This piece here is just gorgeous and deserves to be on all your titles.

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 2 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #225

Glad you like that, Captain! That's actually the awesome work of Gary Church and Knock Em' Dead Dan Matthews and it was the cover to Twilight Star Annual #1 which we gave away FREE this past Free Comic Book Day at Super-Fly Comics and Main Street Comics and Games.

If you look close enough there's a hint to what may will be the biggest story from Twilight Star in that picture.

Ahhhh......I do love me some hidden messages.

But now that you mention it it would make a nice year three corner box for the books....who knows?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dirt
post Oct 2 2011, 08:33 PM
Post #226

Member No.: 19,738

QUOTE (G-Man @ Oct 2 2011, 01:55 PM) *
Bills -17
Bengals-3 3rd quarter

Texans-10
Steelers 7 3rd quarter

Yeah, the Steelers may have lost today, but so did the Bills as
they let the lowly Bengals come back and beat them!

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 3 2011, 02:17 AM
Post #227

Yeah.....I know.

Man nothing is more embarrassing then getting beat by a team from the AFC North.

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 4 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #228

The really exciting news at Twilight Star continues!!!! It's been just a little over 24 hours since the last round of updates but I already have some brand new info I want to share with all of you.

First of all we at Twilight Star Studios are very honored to welcome a brand new book to the fold...an book geared for all ages to balance out all the fire, blood , and bullets that more than often or not fills the pages of our books.

The book is called FAERIE STORIES

This would be the third all ages book offered to younger readers and FAERIE STORIES will be the first full color comic offered from the studio. The Magna sized masterpiece is written, inked, colored, and lettered by Lisa Moore with pencil art by Iwan Nazif (who penciled an extra strip also written by Lisa for New Comic Day: 52 And Then Some....the first volume of the collected New Comic Day editions....vol. 2 coming soon!)

More news that is very positive but still bittersweet......Joe Pruitt is no longer attached as the inker on Necrotrancer: Shades Of Gray. Joe and I have had several long discussions about this change and we both feel it is for the best for the book which has fallen behind on the production schedule. Joe has several things in the fire and this is the only project he is going to drop. He's not going anywhere.....and will still be doing the art for the Bumtastic Four web comic and inking Prodigy, but the main focus of his creative energy will be on his own Brit And Ivy on-going series based on his own two daughters.

Brit And Ivy is set to become an ongoing series and Joe is working on issue #1. This book is yet another of Twilight Star's all age titles.....and issue #1 will have two covers...

As for Necrotrancer: Shades Of Gray....we will keep the pages that Joe has already inked and turned in as well as the cover which Joe also inked and a new inker will step in to finish the book. Several inkers were very eager to be a part of this book after reading the script and seeing the pencil work of artist James Hill, but after spending some time going over all options I have decided the best choice here is a gentleman named Ge Carratala'. Here is a link where you can check out some of his amazing work.

http://dreamink.carbonmade.com/

Ge is already hard at work inking the rest of the pencil art in an effort to ensure the book gets out before the end of the year....Chris McQuaid is a very STRONG possibility for the letterer of the book but that is not in stone.

Yet.

Finally another very anticipated book that has been slow about crossing the finish line is Un-Naturals #1. I have come up with a very unique way to speed up the production of this book as well....and make it even more talked about and eager to be collected....but even if this idea does work as well as I hope it does I don't think the book is completed by the end of the year....but it will be close.

Very close.

I am going to share this idea with the rest of the studio at the next upcoming meeting Sunday Oct. 9th. and fill you all in on the details in a future Hell Yeah update.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lisa Moore
post Oct 4 2011, 07:40 PM
Post #229

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,037

Quick correction about Faerie Stories it will actually be lettered by Brant Fowler, 'cause he's awesome and helping me out with it. smile.gif

Very excited about being a part of the all ages offerings from Twilight Star!!

--------------------
-- Lisa
www.hueville.net

E-mail: lisa@just-flats.net

+Quote Post
cougar18
post Oct 4 2011, 07:55 PM
Post #230

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,981

QUOTE (Lisa Moore @ Oct 4 2011, 07:40 PM) *
Quick correction about Faerie Stories it will actually be lettered by Brant Fowler, 'cause he's awesome and helping me out with it. smile.gif

Very excited about being a part of the all ages offerings from Twilight Star!!

Man, those are sweet.

Best of luck with them. I'm particularly enchanted with Faerie Stories. (See what I did there?) smile.gif

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 5 2011, 02:11 AM
Post #231

Sorry about that mistake Brant. I knew you were working on this book, Lisa had mentioned it when we first started talking about it but somehow a long day at the real job frizzled out the nerve centers in my brain.

That happens more and more these days.

Ladies and gentlemen......The Goose is running loose in Faerie Stories, which makes what promises to be a great book even better!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 6 2011, 05:44 PM
Post #232

And The Train Kept A Rollin'!

The Studio That Never Sleeps strikes again! Take a sneak peek at the pencil art of Twilight Star Team-Up #1 by artist James Hill...

James will be inking this cover as well. TSTU#1 features the story entitled "One Night In Chicago" named after an old tune I wrote with my brother (guitarist and the guy that wrote 90% of the music at the time) and drummer Rich Walden when the three of us were in the early forming stages of the band Misled. The song was not recorded on the c.d we put together back in 96 (Seasons Past) because Larry (who is actually the original G-Man...I stole the name from him) thought it sounded a little too much like the song "Night Prowler" by the band AC/DC

I did perform the song live a couple times a few years later while in another band in the Bellefontaine Ohio area called Off Limits.

One Night In Chicago....the story that appears in the premiere issue of Twilight Star Team Up sees Necrotrancer joining forces with Cyber-Cat and Zodiac (two really cool characters created by fellow Twilight Star member and Friday Night disc golf buddy-Tim Hagans!)

Don't worry you'll be seeing a lot more of Cyber-Cat and Zodiac -trust me.

What's really cool is this isn't the first time these characters have worked together, just the first time in panels. Years ago Tim and his wife Melissa as well as several other friends (about 7 total including my daughter Raichal) would get together the last Saturday of the month and play a role playing game I created called "Into The Pandemonium".

Necrotrancer as well as Jack The Rabbit, MoonShadow and Prodigy (Hell almost every character that I am currently writing) was "born" in the adventures of ITP. Cyber-Cat and Zodiac however wwere created as comic properties by Tim since day one, but we incorporated the characters into the game and all three were members of the team called The Alliance (which also featured a character named Ray-Chal which appears regularly in the Prodigy comic book series).

One Night In Chicago is plotted by both Tim and I with me doing the actual script. Necrotrancer artist James Hill (now appearing in his THIRD Twilight Star book!!!! WAHHOOO!!!) is doing the pencils and Tim will be inking the artwork.

And if that wasn't enough....wait until you see the back up feature "Crossing Pon's Bridge" written by Raichal with art work by Stacy Gaston! Year Three of Twilight Star is going to hit you like a ton of bricks!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 8 2011, 06:43 AM
Post #233

Joe "PohGo" Pruitt will be appearing today at Super Fly Comics And Games....

in Yellow Springs Ohio as part of the legendary Yellow Springs Street Fair Celebration. Joe is the guy who puts the "star" in Twilight Star and has worked on several projects for the studio since Gary and I officially ran into the guy ironically enough...at Super Fly during one of their "Live Art" shows.

Stop by and support the man as I'm sure he'll have a lot of good stuff at his table ....this is the guy behind the Brit And Ivy series....he does EVERYTHING associated to that book as well as the art for The Bumtastic Four and inks of Prodigy.

Other Twilight Star members that may be stopping in during the course of the day to hang out with Joe a little.....Raichal Gladman...Tim Hagans.....Gary Church.

And while you're there show some love to the guys that make Super Fly Comics Games SUPER.....Tony and Jarred.
These guys have been strong supporters of everything Twilight Star since day one and we can't thank them enough!

It's a beautiful day for a drive ....a street fair....a visit to a great comic shop...and to support local comic creators.

So....you know what to do.

Hell Yeah!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Oct 8 2011, 08:35 AM
Post #234

SUPER FLY GAMES & COMICS, where Ron Fortier gets his monthly stash of comics.

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 18 2011, 05:53 PM
Post #235

Well-Star Con 2011 has come and gone. Twilight Star is officially now going into it's third year of production, and we plan to blow out this third year.....big time!

The celebration of Twilight Star's 2nd year anniversary at Main Street Comics and Games in Springfield Ohio this past Saturday Oct 15th was a MAJOR success in every way. Every creator from the studio was on hand. (other than Chad Strohl who had already made plans to go to New York...and we can't hold that against the guy. Chad's one of the guys that has made this studio the success it is and we missed him...and he was there in spirit as Hero books, prints, and trading cards were available.)

Each table featured a different creator, sometimes two depending how much material the creators had on hand. At past events we would have to make table time for each creator in "shifts" because we have over ten members (about 11 regular guys and one gal).

This event allowed each creator to shine all day. Each creator has his or her own fan base, one of the strengths of the studio. Setting up a "mini-con" right in the middle of Scott Riley's comic shop allowed each of those creators to cater to there fan base. ALL DAY. Nobody missed any of their fans because they showed up doing a time that a creator was not assigned time as the table, like we do at conventions.

This also allowed studio members to promote whatever they wanted. Some creators (like myself) promoted the books...and mixed in a little art prints and trading cards. Others were all art prints, or original art done right there on the spot, others sold t-shirts or custom made Hero Clix while others just took the time to highlight their own portfolios , sometimes going over a complete story page by page with whoever was interested, and promote the books and projects they are currently working on. This is something we never really get to do at shows because of space restrictions.

And Frank and I are usually so busy at the two shows we attend each year.....(GEM CITY and CHAMPION CITY) that we never really get any table time, or get a chance to do an interviews about the studio or our involvement with Twilight Star.

Not the case here. Richard Katterjohn as well as.....Doctor Who were on hand all day Saturday to conduct personal interviews with every member of the studio who was willing to talk to them, including Frank and I. They also recorded the live music performance, the costume contest, and the Twilight Star Hero Clix figures in action! Not to mention the recording of GEEK STREET #4!!!!! Watch for all the video footage coming soon at the U.V.N. website.

Also on hand was Dustin Carson...this guy has NEVER missed an opportunity to celebrate anything about Champion City, Main Street Comics or Twilight Star and we love him for that!

Like I said....a great day. Everybody had a lot of fun, I hated to see it come to an end....when Scott finally turned off the lights a little after 11:00p.m.....less than one hour shy of a full 12 hour party!!!!

Hell Yeah!!!

Not since the release of the solo KISS albums back in 1978 has a group proved that even divided.....each part is still exceptionally talented, has their own fans, and can still conquer the world.

There were a couple of creators who actually made twice as much what the entire studio made last year's 1st anniversary and some creators made much more than that! There was about 30 people in the store all day and never really the same people as foot traffic kept coming and going at a steady pace, enabling Scott to also enjoy a very good day sales wise as well.

Looking at what was popular where.....Dan Matthews stayed busy selling art prints....two of his most popular being Allister Fiend and Harvester of Sorrows, two character he illustrated for the Un-Naturals Source Book and the cover art of Twilight Star Annual #1. Stacy Gaston kept people interested in the art he had on hand featuring completed pages of issues #2-4 of Cygann and the upcoming Cyber-Christ graphic novel. Interest was high in Raichal's full color Anti-Humans prints and she also sold some trading cards and a couple of issues of Pandemonium Spotlight #3, Joe Pruitt kept the crowd jumping at his table all day. Interest was very high in his Brit and Ivy book, as well as the art tied to that book. It didn't hurt that his two daughters were at his table dressed as Brit And Ivy (they would later win the costume contest).

Gary sold a LOT ...and a mean a LOT of t-shirts featuring the new Twilight Star logo. I think he sold out. Again. He was also selling books, art, and Hero Clix. Dirt was talking art to several people including students from Wittnberg University, Kevin was selling prints and a LOT of custom designed Hero Clix. Tim worked on inking art for the upcoming Twilight Star Team Up #1 featuring two of his creator owned characters and sold his share of Hero Of The Day books and prints.

Frank was Frank....socializing more than spending time at the table and I sold quite a few books....my biggest sellers being Price For The Asking #2 (which debuted at Star Con), Price For The Asking #1, Pandemonium Spotlight #3, and Prodigy #1. The full color prints of Jack The Rabbit and the cover for Ron Fortier's Tales Of The Macabre #2 were also a huge attraction to the table.

After a Twilight Star dinner at near by Cassano's Pizza and the filming of a hilarious Geek Street episode.....we settled in to play some Marvel Trivia....and we had so many people wanting to play we had to split into teams. and believe it or not-my team lost!!!!!! (you wouldn't believe the questions we were getting....sheeesssh!)

BUT-enough talking...how about some pictures?

The Brothers Church arrive at their table....

Artist and writer Stacy Gaston at his table.

"Knock 'Em Dead" Dan Matthews, Joe Pruitt, and Dustin Carson

Tim , Raichal, and Levi

The "REAL BRIT AND IVY"

Dirt posing with TWO Hero Clix figures featuring his character....LEGACY. Legacy appears in every issue of Tales From The 'Field...written and illustrated by Dirt.

Richie Fritz...the cover artist for the very first issue of Tales From The 'Field stops by to help us celebrate...it was great seeing him again!!!

Joe signs a print that features the cover to Ron Fortier's Tales Of The Macabre #2 (seen for the first time anywhere in full color at Star Con). The artist that worked on this ( the incredibly talented Olivier Raymond) had requested that every member of the studio sign a copy of this print and wanted us to mail it to him afterward.....only one thing to say to that.....Hell Yeah!!!

Richard and the good Doctor prepare to cover the event in the MIGHTY U.V.N MANNER!!!!

Tim inking James Hill's pencils for Twilight Star Team-Up #1 featuring the first comic book team up of the characters Necrotrancer, Cyber-Cat, and Zodiac.

Raichal going over plans for the future with Dustin.

Hey!!!!! That's me re-acting my role from the cover of New Comic Day:52 And Them Some!!!! The NCD Collected Edition Vol. 1!!!! (don't ask me about Vol. 2....I think it's still in production.... Eric may have lost it somewhere in the time stream)

"Jimmy and Billy" members of the local hard rock band BLACK OUT METHOD (Jim on vocals and Bill on guitar) perform a half hour set of great music starting at 2:00 in the afternoon.

Two of the songs Jimmy and Billy performed will appear on Geek Street episode # 4 while others will appear in the U.V.N video coverage of Star Con.

Can't thank these two guys enough for showing up and putting on one Hell of a show!!

While the band plays, Gary works at his table.

An attempted close up of three of the four Twilight Star custom Hero Clix figures designed by Kevin Adkins. The character "floating" in the background is Derron Church's LEGACY, the character to the left is Kevin Adkins' THE CROOK, and the character to the right is a character Gary Church calls G-MAN (sooner or later the two of us are going to have a dance off, the winner keeps that name the loser....gets a new name-----just like POWER MAN # 21!!!!!!)

Dirt and Gary watch their Clix in action as Kevin uses them to play against Main Street Comics Hero Clix Gamer...Jeff....uh....last name I always forget (damn!). It was Twilight Star VERSUS the Superman Family....came down to the wire....BUT.......Big Blue won.

Joe with a Hulk sketch variant cover that he drew...and that Frank just had to have!!!

Twilight Star in the HOUSE!!!!
Gary "Smoove" Church, "Knock 'Em Dead" Dan Matthews, Joe "PoGoh" Pruitt, Bill (the real) "G-Man" Gladman, "Big" Frank Raynor, Kevin " So Be It" Adkins, Tim "Shady" Hagans, Derron "Dirt" Church, Raichal "Reggie" Gladman, and Stacy "Give 'Em Hell" Gaston!!!!

A surprise visit from Brain Latimer!!!!! Brian was the artist on Price For The Asking #1 and is working on more stuff with Simon Pryce and a story for Ron Fortier's Tales Of The Macabre.....I love this picture. Brian, Tim, and I were all part of the first issue of PFTA.

Pizza time!!!!!

Joe, Frank, and Mike....a.ka. Doctor Who.

Gary (styling in that bad ass new Twilight Star shirt!!!) Melissa Hagans, Raichal and Levi.

And that's a wrap for year two!!!! On to year three!!!!!

Be back with some more really cool updates after me and my computer learn to respect each other a little more ( thankfully I uploaded these photos last night before I went to bed!!!)

Until then.....
H
E
L
L

Y
E
A
H
!!!

This post has been edited by G-Man: Oct 19 2011, 03:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Oct 18 2011, 06:12 PM
Post #236

Wow those prints of Olivier's cover really came out great.

+Quote Post
ART BOWSHIER
post Oct 20 2011, 07:12 AM
Post #237

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19,991

WATCH OUT..... the cease and desist letters may be on there way......There is a book coming out called HELL YEAH!!!!

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 20 2011, 03:03 PM
Post #238

Ain't worried about it. We weren't the first to use the phrase and we won't be the last. And we've been using it going on three years now with no plans to stop.

When I tossed the slogan on the table for consideration I was only inspired by one thing....the band of the same name. (Actually one word-Hellyeah). The band has the perfect attitude for the leadslingers that make up the studio that never sleeps.

Here's a little HELL YEAH attitude for all the naysayers!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ArB6a4WhqA...feature=related

Hell Yeah!!!
Vinnie Paul.....

Hell Yeah!!!!!
Twilight Star..........

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 30 2011, 08:05 AM
Post #239

Some brand new updates from the studio that never sleeps are on their way later today....until then here's a little tease about some of the updates that will be posted and a sneak peek at what the new interior front cover to all our books for year three of production from the Twilight Star invasion will look like.

This post has been edited by G-Man: Oct 30 2011, 08:09 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 30 2011, 09:30 AM
Post #240

Well the studio is just into the first couple of weeks into what will be a very productive third year and things are humming right along. Everybody has been working really hard, although I myself has taken a couple of weeks off....had three of the five grand kids over last weekend and the house was transformed into a pumpkin carving factory.

Last night my wife and I celebrated the 17th anniversary of our first date with dinner, hanging out with Mr. Scott Riley a little and topping it off at a Halloween party with some great live music from my good friends in the band One Eye Jack (needless to say these guys are HUGE Jack the Rabbit fans and they kicked much Halloween ass last night!)

This past week I was asked to write stories for two very talented local creators and I agreed to do so. More on that later.

But right now.... some updates starting with a complete break down and sneak peek at the next few books being worked on by Springfield Ohio's Home Of Creativity.

Next book out the gate, (as hinted at in the above post) is Ron Fortier's Tales Of The Macabre #2

As you can see Chad Strohl has turned in the finished page by page files ready to go to print including the cover seen here by Olivier Raymond (gonna get that signed print out to you next week sir!) This is the Twilight Star cover. The Red Bud version will look a little different. Just like the Price for The Asking books that we produce jointly with Red Bud.

RFTOTM#2 will feature THREE ALL NEW STORIES written by the Captain and illustrated by some very talented artists. The book does feature one "silent story" with no words but the other two stories were lettered by an amazing lettering talent by the name of Chris McQuaid....here's one page from each story in the book starting with "Uncle Nicholaus"

With art by Jason Copland

Followed by "Black Armor, Black Magic"

The art on this story provided by Kurt Belcher

And the last story is entitled "The Lonely Guy"....

The art chores on this "all quiet tale" is handled by Cesar Feliciano.

As I said the files are turned in...both Rob Davis and have a copy. No news yet when the Red Bud version goes to print, but the Twilight Star version goes to the printer Nov. 9th and this book...the 29th from Twilight Star....will be available before Thanksgiving.

And you won't have to wait long for issue #3 of this series...all the interior art is finished and all stories have been lettered. The third book in the RFTOTM series should be out late January 2012.

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 01:20 PM