Reply to this topicStart new topic
Easter Egg Hunt!!!!
Ross Hughes
post Sep 27 2010, 01:35 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,898

By now, everyone should have all seven issues AND the collected edition of Fallen Justice( and if not, shame on you!!! What are you waiting for?!?!?), so I think it's about time for the Fallen Justice Easter Egg Hunt!!!!! I tried to cram a lot of things into the pages while I was coloring so there is a lot to find. Some of it is pretty overt, some was just to amuse Cary, others just to amuse myself.

So post what you can find here in this thread. Post a page and panel# (or a scan) and tell everybody what you found. While you're at it, post an "Egg Count"! Can you find them all? Official Ross Hughes No-Prize goes to the individual that can find them all!

I'll be working on a cheat sheet for all of the eggs I can remember putting in there and I'll post it up down the road.

--------------------
Ross Hughes

Freelance Digital Colorist
Samples can be found here: My Gallery

E-mail me for rates and availability here:
Hughescoloring@comcast.net

Follow me on Twitter:
@hughescoloring
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 1 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,957

lol Great idea Ross! There were a TON of little Easter eggs in the series, from the art to the colors and folks will have to look really hard to find some of the more obscure ones. I'll throw some fuel on the fire here by offering a piece of original Fallen Justice art by Harold Edge into the prize pool! The person who finds the most Easter eggs takes home the goods!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tim Tilley
post Oct 1 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #3

Freelance Writer and Colorist!

Member No.: 2,926

If I had the time, I would; there were a ton of them that I saw. I am sure there were multiple ones on each page.
Not only were their easter eggs with the colors and art but with the writing as well. Nice work guys!

+Quote Post
Ross Hughes
post Oct 4 2010, 06:54 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,898

QUOTE (Cary @ Oct 1 2010, 08:28 AM) *
lol Great idea Ross! There were a TON of little Easter eggs in the series, from the art to the colors and folks will have to look really hard to find some of the more obscure ones. I'll throw some fuel on the fire here by offering a piece of original Fallen Justice art by Harold Edge into the prize pool! The person who finds the most Easter eggs takes home the goods!

We probably need to get together and come up with an official list and a time limit then. smile.gif

I was reading through FJ when I got the idea. It had been a while since I had taken a look at the first couple of issues and I was like "Hey, look at that! I remember putting that in there. I wonder if anyone else caught that?" LOL I thought it would be a great way to promote the book.

This post has been edited by Ross Hughes: Oct 4 2010, 06:55 AM

--------------------
Ross Hughes

Freelance Digital Colorist
Samples can be found here: My Gallery

E-mail me for rates and availability here:
Hughescoloring@comcast.net

Follow me on Twitter:
@hughescoloring

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 07:01 PM