Reply to this topicStart new topic
Colorist needed for 11 page submission sample
BradySullivan
post Sep 30 2010, 09:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,560

Hi there everyone,

I'm a writer that has had this project in the works for quite awhile. I have a 3 issue mini-series coming out with a publisher in a few months and several short comics that have been/will be published in anthologies over the coming months. So although it's always a struggle to get a publisher on board, I think that makes our chances better since they always seem to want published credits.

This is an unconventional superhero comic (4 issue mini to start with potential to be an ongoing) with a strong emphasis on characters. Despite these sample pages, you won't be seeing much more spandex in this comic. The rest is pretty down to earth as far as a comic about guys with superpowers go. The entire mini is plotted and scripted, but we are just putting together an 11 page submission sample (the first 10 pages and a cover). All those pages are drawn and inked beautifully already and ready for coloring. That's where you might come in!

Although we had a fantastic colorist work on the first 3 pages, due to time and workload it looks like she probably won't be able to finish the remainder of the pages. What we would like ideally is someone who can pick up and color the remainder of the pages in a similar fashion so it's not a jarring transition (and so I don't have to get them all lettered again as well). However someone with a very different style who would have to start from scratch won't be ruled out.

So any colorists interested please respond! All emails with samples will be considered seriously. Please also indicate whether you would contribute to this project for a shared profit, or if you have a set/negotiable page rate in mind please include that. I'd really like to get this going and finished as soon as possible, so someone with good work ethic would be great.

Thanks!

Contact me at: spidermanbrokenarrow@gmail.com

And here are the colored pages so far, just so you get an idea of the art style (click for larger):

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 01:58 AM