Reply to this topicStart new topic
SKETCH BATTLE ROYALE!!!!
wwi3313
post Oct 19 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,055

FRIENDS, FANS AND FAMILY -- At this year's Mid-Ohio Con, we're gonna do it BIG and that means sketch battles!

"But Victor -- how can you EVER top the IMMENSITY of the sketch battles from last year?!"

EASILY! WITH AN 8 (Wo)MAN, DOUBLE ELIMINATION SKETCH BATTLE ROYALE!

"But who are these ELITE EIGHT who will clash pencils on the bristol board?!"

AYE! THEREIN LIES THE RUB! I'm looking for 5 MORE ARTISTS who'll be in attendance at Mid-Ohio Con (Nov. 6th-7th) who are willing to go the distance and test their skills with graphite, ink, sweat and more in front of a LIVE audience! Do you have the guts to run 10min rounds against Sketch Battle vets like Vic "The Vanglorious Vivisector" Dandridge, Mike "The Maniac Mangler" Watson and REIGNING CHAMP, Ren "The Redrum Reaper" McKinzie?! THEN COME GET SOME!!!!

*Sorry, I couldn't help myself! But seriously, I'm looking for 5 more artists who are looking to have a good time and do some awesome work! If that's YOU then I need you to comment below with YOUR NAME, A SHORT BIO AND YOUR WEBSITE (deviantart counts!) to add to the CUSTOM art boards we'll be working on! This will be a great way to gain some fan-exposure and that feel-good feeling as ALL proceeds from the show will be donated to HEROES INITIATIVE!!! And even if this isn't your particular cup of tea -- SPREAD THE WORD -- CUZ WE LIKES IT LOUD & WE LOVE THE CROWD!!!!

Thanks!!!

Victor Dandridge
WizWorld Inc.

This post has been edited by wwi3313: Oct 19 2010, 04:59 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwi3313
post Oct 24 2010, 07:01 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

WE HAVE A NEW CHALLENGER!!!!

Straight from the school of Studio Akumakaze -- we've got Jacob "The Jabbing Jackal" Nevell stepping into the ring -- that's four artists declaring they've got what it takes to get the job done -- DO YOU?!

COME GET SOME!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwi3313
post Oct 26 2010, 07:33 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

And the call has been answer YET AGAIN!!!!

Mason "The Mauling Manhunter" Easley is gonna step into the ring! Hailing from Columbus, OH and repping Studio Akumakaze, along with his STELLAR self-published series, Psychic Soldier Kai, Mason is ready to BRING THE PAIN to all who stand in his way!

THAT'S 5 COMIC FANS!!! JUST 3 MORE TO GO AND THEN ITS GAME ON!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 11:44 PM