Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Great Halloween Episode
Ron Fortier
post Oct 25 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

Bill and Chris, you guys did a bang up job with the special Halloween episode. Thanks to both of you for the great comments about both DAUGHTER OF DRACULA and THE BOSTON BOMBERS. You are both too kind.
Bill, the answer to your query about why it's called THE BOSTON BOMBERS is in the book. Although I never specifically say, Indra was brought up here,
where else would she have been raised other then with her mother, the Bishop of Boston!! And that city is clearly declared when the President comes to visit her.
Thus, when Indra recruited Rocky and Copper to form their aviation circus, she used the name of the one big city she grew up in...Boston.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
G-Man
post Oct 25 2010, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,660

Glad you liked the show. It was a nice change of pace and I thought Chris did a great job filling in for Frank. I can't believe I missed those details in Boston Bombers!

Gives me an excuse to read the book again!

Ellie heard me listening to the podcast tonight and caught the conversation Chris and I were having about Daughter of Dracula and had me pull it out of the collection so she could read it.

She loved it!

--------------------
"Reality is only for those who lack imagination" don't know who first said that....but it works for me!

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Oct 25 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,427

Too cool. I'm glad she got to read it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 12:56 AM