Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dynagirl Changes Afoot!
Cary
post Nov 23 2010, 06:20 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,957

Hey folks, I'm SO behind on this, as it's already been announced elsewhere, but if you've been paying attention you'll have seen that as of the beginning of issue #4 the Dynagirl comic will have a new colorist, and her name is Sara Perryman! We're extremely happy with Sara's work and we're really excited about seeing her on the Dynagirl book!

I also want to take this opportunity to extend our sincere thanks to Lisa Moore for the great work she did for us on the first three issues. Lisa came to work, and she was a blast to have on the team. We will definitely miss her, but I doubt folks will have to go too far to find her work! Lisa's a pro, no doubt about it.

So hang tight folks, we've got some changes coming your way for sure, but you can still count on the book being delivered on time and at a high level of quality just like always.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tim Tilley
post Nov 24 2010, 04:09 AM
Post #2

Freelance Writer and Colorist!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,926

From one colorist to another, it's sad to hear Lisa leave Dynagirl after seeing her amazing work. That said, I am looking forward to seeing Sara Perryman's work and welcome her addition to the team.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:36 PM