Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Digital Price Drop
Ron Fortier
post Jan 21 2011, 11:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,427

Earlier in the week, we announced Airship 27 had finally gone digital. We created an on-line store to sell pdfs of our books, starting with our just released RAVENWOOD - Stepson of Mystery. The price for this download was set at $5.
After sending out the press release, my partner Rob Davis and I studied the current market for e-books and upon reflection, opted to lower that price.
From now on, all our Airship 27 pdfs, to inlcude Ravenwood, will sell for $3. The change has already been set at the store page.
(http://homepage.mac.com/robmdavis/Airship27Hangar/index.html)

Thanks for your attention and support.
Ron
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gonzogoose
post Jan 22 2011, 08:51 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 589

And the press release (at least here at CR) has been updated to reflect that, good sir!

http://www.comicrelated.com/news/10395/air...27-goes-digital

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Jan 22 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #3

Thanks, Brant, much appreciate that. Am really hoping any of our CR family owning a new E-reader will give this great book a try. Hey, for $3, how can you go wrong. We had the book for sale for several days at the other price and didn't sell a copy. The minute we dropped it to $3 sales started popping up like popcorn.
Wow. Got to love the digital age.

+Quote Post
dholden007
post Feb 1 2012, 07:51 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 20,229

QUOTE (Ron Fortier @ Jan 22 2011, 09:59 AM) *
Thanks, Brant, much appreciate that. Am really hoping any of our CR family owning a new E-reader will give this great book a try. Hey, for $3, how can you go wrong. We had the book for sale for several days at the other price and didn't sell a copy. The minute we dropped it to $3 sales started popping up like popcorn.
Wow. Got to love the digital age.

Ron ,
Will these books be released for the Kindle eventually? I have most of them in paperback but would love to also add them to my Kindle. Of course I can purchase the pdfs and convert them to kindle form (prc) but I was wondering if official versions were on the way through Amazon.

Thanks
Huge fan of your work.

David

+Quote Post
Ron Fortier
post Feb 1 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #5

Hi David,
As much as we'd love to have them on Kindle, it is an extra added expense to us right now and so I don't see that happening soon. I would advise picking up our PDFs and converting as you mentioned. Would be your best bet to get them digitally.
Thanks ever for your support. It is truly appreciated.

+Quote Post
dholden007
post Feb 2 2012, 08:53 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 20,229

QUOTE (Ron Fortier @ Feb 2 2012, 12:28 AM) *
Hi David,
As much as we'd love to have them on Kindle, it is an extra added expense to us right now and so I don't see that happening soon. I would advise picking up our PDFs and converting as you mentioned. Would be your best bet to get them digitally.
Thanks ever for your support. It is truly appreciated.

Thanks Ron. I'll get them all.
There appears to be an error on the order- site. I tried to download Brother Bones but instead I received Damballa by Charles Saunders. I'll E-mail Rob.

Thanks again. I am looking forward to re-reading Brother Bones on the Kindle.
David

This post has been edited by dholden007: Feb 2 2012, 09:05 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2014 - 10:52 PM