Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Issue 4's release date?
Forums > Comic Companies > Red Handed Studios > Fallen Justice
DSumner
Cary, any idea of when issue 4 is going to be available?
Cary
QUOTE (DSumner @ Sep 22 2009, 07:31 PM) *
Cary, any idea of when issue 4 is going to be available?

Hey Dom! Good to see ya! And yeah, issue #4 and 5 are printing right now. From what I'm told, it should ship in the next couple of weeks, give or take. More my fault than theris as I didn't account for Comic Con or the WW Chicago rush. But we're making it up with a 2 for one month!
DSumner
QUOTE (Cary @ Sep 23 2009, 08:26 PM) *
Hey Dom! Good to see ya! And yeah, issue #4 and 5 are printing right now. From what I'm told, it should ship in the next couple of weeks, give or take. More my fault than theris as I didn't account for Comic Con or the WW Chicago rush. But we're making it up with a 2 for one month!

So, any word on shipping dates yet?
Cary
Still has me listed as "printing" as of this morning. I'll call them this week and see what I can find out. Sorry for the delay on this, it drives me crazy.
Cary
NEWSFLASH!

I just got shipping confirmation on Fallen Justice issues 4 and 5! They have been shipped and should be at my doorstep Thursday or Friday, so they'll be in the mail to everyone no later than Monday! Thanks for hanging in there folks! I'm gonna do my best to make sure I schedule around major cons from now on! sheesh!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.